Covid-19 the second wave

Yeah I reckon it was a second account he'd had laying dormant and decided to use it to spout some crap. The more he typed, the more his style of writing and some of the terminology he used reminded me of somebody else.

Also, like I commented last night in the chatbox, he went from hating football to having an in depth knowledge of Chelsea's Abrahamovic years. It really didn't add up.

I also noticed that.

He reminded me of a particular member who had a few issues with.

Whether same guy not sure but their style of writing definantely seemed similar.

There will be now those lot decided to gather in Hyde Park again. Has London not learned from the 1st wave ?, keep your bloody distance from each other !!!

The world is running a giant natural experiment at the moment.

Still, at least they are going to solve racism for us.

ah right, I'll let me nan and Grandad know that it's safe to protest shoulder to shoulder in a crowd of 3k without masks but they must make sure they stand in the Asda queue 2metres away from everyone for a pint of milk.

It all makes sense , thanks

Last edited:
Yup.

We will actually have some good data after these protests. The ability to compare cties with these protests to those without will be a boon to statisticians and epidemiologists.

And we will have no more racism in the world.

Winner...

both eradicated in the blink of an eye.

Now if we could only protest about football re-starting then we might just put a stop to Liverpool lifting the trophy,

I'll meet you in Hyde park this Saturday, don't bring a ball were not aloud social distancing and all that

Face coverings to be mandatory form 15 June on all public transport in England.

Makes sense with ease of restrictions but how effective face masks are especially with so many people in a tight area dont know.

I can't honestly say mark's will be super effective but surely it's got to be better than nothing. I heard that thick cotton / demian best so wrap a pair of Levi's round your face you'll be right

Many reports have stated they are ineffective.

But with so many people on public transports every day guess was the only solution to keep some level of safety.

How safe that is the question.

Check your Android phone you will find Google has automatically sent you the covid19 app, big brother stuff

Last edited:
Is all types of protest now allowed in the UK or is it just BLM rallies ?. I just wondered if this is such a smart move considering data shows that black people have been more suseptible to the Corona virus and complications from it.

Let's hope they don't take it home or to work or we will be back to square one.

theyre all idiots with nothing else to do, been stuck in doors for months. they should go around and give them jobs t do like litter picking after themselves. they'd soon crawl back under their rocks. Find out who they are and stop their furlough for breaking lockdown or round them all up and chuck em in an empty factory til its safe to come out. that way they can just infect themselves.

Got to agree , well said. Let's not forget 40,000 people have died so is a rally and waving a placard right now more important than a life no matter what colour skin you have.

Wait till they start to show symtoms, that covid19 app will go into meltdown. Will they self isolate with symtoms or attend the next rally ?.
Bunch of stupid selfish idiots putting lives at risk

Uk had more covid 19 deaths than all EU put together for the 24 hours to yesterday pm , but of course we have been to told comparisons with other countries are meaningless. When will people in the uk wake up ?

When the furlough stops there's gonna be a big wake up call. A lot of people been sat in their gardens, hot tubs getting drunk everyday. Big shock on its way when the majority will be moving on to universal credit

When the furlough stops there's gonna be a big wake up call. A lot of people been sat in their gardens, hot tubs getting drunk everyday.
Hang on, not every day !!. I'm replicating work so I don't loose my body clock

4 on, 2 off

Back