Covid19 Vaccination

I would like to reply to your threads Bonus2010 but I would get a ban!

Well, let the forums be an opportunity for you to learn how to deal with your opinions, and say them in a nice way.
Personally, I've found it an important skill to learn, how to say something and still obide by the rules, whether its
here on this forum or outside in public. :)

Had the AstraZeneca jab (y)
Only issues so far is that the radio starts bleeping when I stand near it and I appear to have a new wifi zone on my phone :unsure:
It shows up as CV19- followed by my NHS number? I'm sure they know what they're doing.
..... oh and there appears to be a satellite above my house :fearscream:
Not just me then

I had a bloke knock on door wednesdy afternoon and said 'l've come to jab you' Just aswell l recognised the voice behind the mask. l had the astra zeneca

Obviously I don't know your personal circumstances, I'm just going on that viruses / flu is very infectious so I think its fair to say, a great many are
going to catch. If government didn't believe this, we wouldn't have all this lockdown, unless its for some other reason?

I suspect, I could be in a similar position to yourself, I'm retired and I'm hardly ever out, and I do stay away from other people when I do go out to shop (which is probably
why I'm going crazy! lol) , but even so, I can't guarantee there's not a chance of me catching covid, I may just happen to touch a covid infected surface,
only need to do it once..

I'd like to think that the so-called "covid vaccine" is going to stop the spread , but I'm hearing, it doesn't stop those having had it from catching it
or spreading it.........

whatever I blether, let me wish you all the luck in not catching covid though

Just 15% of the UK population has had coronavirus SOURCE and the vaccination programme is going great guns so on the balance of probability we're not likely to catch it at sometime.

Ironically soon after posting in this thread on Friday Evening the colleague I work closest with contacted me to say he'd tested positive for coronavirus. Thankfully my test was negative, I give a lot of the credit for that to my colleague for his stringent social distancing and following of good hygiene practices.

Ironically soon after posting in this thread on Friday Evening the colleague I work closest with contacted me to say he'd tested positive for coronavirus. Thankfully my test was negative, I give a lot of the credit for that to my colleague for his stringent social distancing and following of good hygiene practices.

I think the 'social distancing' was the best idea proposed by the government. I was completely dismayed when it was suggested that it should be reduced from 2m to 1m. Totally crazy, but I think most people
have tried their best to keep good distance and I think that's probably done a lot to help. I've always followed good hygience practice as I thought everyone else did...

I think regardless of what people's expectations are of vaccines, I think that looking forward we're going need to look at different ways of doing things, like my idea would be to have a lot
more self-service checkouts... being near checkout assistants that want to breath all over you seems an uneccesary risk..........

I've always followed good hygience practice as I thought everyone else did...

One example is I wouldn't clean my hands before and after touching a shared kettle at work - imo little measures like this are the difference between being blasé and taking sensible measures while there's a contagious infection knocking about.
I think regardless of what people's expectations are of vaccines, I think that looking forward we're going need to look at different ways of doing things, like my idea would be to have a lot
more self-service checkouts... being near checkout assistants that want to breath all over you seems an uneccesary risk..........

The thing is, when coronavirus is under control we do still need to share germs to an extent to build up our immune systems. Obviously not potentially fatal infections, but normal viruses and infections we do.

The thing is, when coronavirus is under control we do still need to share germs to an extent to build up our immune systems. Obviously not potentially fatal infections, but normal viruses and infections we do.

yes, if we would just have some way of determining the good germs from the bad germs, we might not need to clean the kettle's handle so oftern either lol

The Data is just getting better and better, the results are are tremendous, the decision to only vaccinate once then wait up to 3 months to get more people vacinated is showing incredibly positive results. Scientists now thinking following suit in other countries. Makes Macron's comments look ridiculous.

The Data is just getting better and better, the results are are tremendous, the decision to only vaccinate once then wait up to 3 months to get more people vacinated is showing incredibly positive results. Scientists now thinking following suit in other countries. Makes Macron's comments look ridiculous.
Care to tell us some of the fabulous results, without us having to sit through 37 minutes of boredom?
I watched about 5 minutes of the first, got bored, and could only watch one minute of the second.

Care to tell us some of the fabulous results, without us having to sit through 37 minutes of boredom?
I watched about 5 minutes of the first, got bored, and could only watch one minute of the second.
The efficacy rates are astounding , after one dose the hospital admission rates dropped for the pfizer vaccine by 84% and for the AZ by 94% these figures are for the oldest most vulnerable in the population so once we start vaccinating younger generations it will be even higher.
We were originally relying on the data from Israel given they were the only country to have vaccinated a large sample and could supply 4 weeks of data , but now the data is being backed up by the UK figures which are based on a much larger sample. IF you watch the video its far from boring and a real positive boost. Australian scientist says , they vaccinated around 750.000 with pfizer but after seeing the oxford AZ data , they have agreed a deal to licence the production of the AZ vaccine over there and are in the process of making 53million doses.
USA drawing up plans to delay their second vax to 6/7 weeks and looking closely at the UK results from our 12 week system.

Last edited:
I don't think I will be getting it just yet.
This is a different vaccine and this method has never been used in the history of vaccine making.
All I can say is, when I see my patient, I give them a choice, never force them.
Why are they pushing this VACCINES?
When trump was in charge, at first he said "He takes Hydroxychloroquine" but then sometimes later it was BANNED!
Last year WHO said that we need to use PCR but PCR was never meant to used for COVID-19 testing.
Lots of Doctors around the world have been talking about Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Vit C, Vit D3 and Zinc about their efficacy.
These meds are so cheap and so reliable but media never talked about it.
There was a doctor in USA who was offering treatment using these above meds mentioned but the police raided the clinic and the doctor had to stopped it.
Around November 2020 the Governments across the globe started to see the efficacy with VitD3 and started to promote it including the uk!

This year as soon as Biden came into power, 2 days later WHO announced that PCR test have been used the wrong way all this times and a new directive has been released!

Media is only talking about the good side of the vaccines and not showing us the DATA about VAERS.

All I can say is guys please do your own research and then make your OWN decision. Don't get into believing about what others says and done.
We are all different and thats why we have to go to Doctors to get our meds suited for us, We can't just take medicines from our neighbours/friends and expect it to work.

Anyway I'm here to try and help but at the end of the day it is your choice.

All I can say is guys please do your own research and then make your OWN decision. Don't get into believing about what others says and done.

That's exactly what I do in medical situations. I put my trust and belief in others. Intelligent, educated people - scientists, doctors etc, people who's job and place it is to do the research and development of drugs and treatments. Professionals, who are best placed to tell me what's good for me.

I don't think I will be getting it just yet.
This is a different vaccine and this method has never been used in the history of vaccine making.
All I can say is, when I see my patient, I give them a choice, never force them.
Why are they pushing this VACCINES?
When trump was in charge, at first he said "He takes Hydroxychloroquine" but then sometimes later it was BANNED!
Last year WHO said that we need to use PCR but PCR was never meant to used for COVID-19 testing.
Lots of Doctors around the world have been talking about Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Vit C, Vit D3 and Zinc about their efficacy.
These meds are so cheap and so reliable but media never talked about it.
There was a doctor in USA who was offering treatment using these above meds mentioned but the police raided the clinic and the doctor had to stopped it.
Around November 2020 the Governments across the globe started to see the efficacy with VitD3 and started to promote it including the uk!

This year as soon as Biden came into power, 2 days later WHO announced that PCR test have been used the wrong way all this times and a new directive has been released!

Media is only talking about the good side of the vaccines and not showing us the DATA about VAERS.

We are all different and thats why we have to go to Doctors to get our meds suited for us, We can't just take medicines from our neighbours/friends and expect it to work.

Anyway I'm here to try and help but at the end of the day it is your choice.

I won't be taking any of the covid vaccines, due to a lot of the reasons you list.
I'm currently looking into Ivermectin and this Ziverdo kit that's being made available in some regions of India,
as a possible backup.

You're right all we can do is share what we've found out and leave if for others to do their own research and make their own mind up :)

Last edited:
Back