Covid19 Vaccination

I can't seem to find the link to the article now, but I'm sure I read that the man was British, in fact, I suspect he's English. The reason why I say that is because he will have English common law constitutal rights, and I wouldn't be surprised that whatever he
has signed is "Ultra Vires" and is in breach of an Englishman's Common Law rights. Hey, I'm no expert on law, but I do listen to experts in constitutal English law who are and they say a lot that the UK government has passed is in breach of common law with
relation to the Coronavirus rullings.

I mention 'mental health' because when I hear a man going on 'hunger strike', I feel there's something to be concerned about. People's mental health should be regarded
first regardless to what they've signed surely.
How many times do we hear of people saying they are going on hunger strike just for publicity???.
Tbh if he didn't want to quarentine in a hotel then should've stayed where he was same with anyone who moans about it imo shouldn't try come back or go if you don't want to play ball but when you have government and clebs flouting rules what more do we expect from civilians.

One thing about this forum atleast where all social distancing which is positive :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You did read where it points out he is returning from Brazil didn't you ?
Are you seriously suggesting that he should be allowed to go straight home to a London address and mingle with all and sundry ?

He should be allowed home, and perhaps asked if he could self isolate if he has a positive COVID test with a CT rate of below 30.

How many times do we hear of people saying they are going on hunger strike just for publicity???.
Tbh if he didn't want to quarentine in a hotel then should've stayed where he was same with anyone who moans about it imo shouldn't try come back or go if you don't want to play ball but when you have government and clebs flouting rules what more do we expect from civilians.

One thing about this forum atleast where all social distancing which is positive :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sure we hear of attention seekers all the time, but that's no reason for those people to be dismissed and not treated seriously.

This week has thrown up some Companies stating they will not employ anyone who hasn't been or plan to be vaccinated! Most from the Care sector, a very bold and brave statement I personally admire!
This will give the Human rights brigade something to debate.
Tbh I would not want any of my family to be in care where staff had the option to vaccinate or not! And I'm sure that type of behaviour has bearing on personal attitude to Covid!

Can't say I agree with companies discriminating against employees and do hope the government will act against that.
And, it wouldn't bother me if people haven't received a covid vaccine, I would respect their decision.

What about quarenteen tents instead??? Cheaper

Noop, maybe a better idea that the government pay each British person arriving home in UK £5,000 compensation for their inconvenience to self isolate in a hotel or allow them to go home
and self isolate there for free. Costs shouldn't be a problem as we all know the UK is extremely rich.

Last edited:
Noop, maybe a better idea that the government pay each British person arriving home in UK £5,000 compensation for their inconvenience to self isolate in a hotel or allow them to go home
and self isolate there for free. Costs shouldn't be a problem as we all know the UK is extremely rich.
But that would be putting families at risk

I don't believe we should have quaranteen hotels at all, really, it's far too late for that now.

I think it's a good protective measure against new variants coming into the country and spreading, and a good deterrent for people who travel without good reason. I do think it's unfair on those who are travelling to be with ill or dying relatives though and think in some circumstances the fee could be subsidised.

But that would be putting families at risk
can't avoid risk, no matter which way we look at it. Picking on certain categories of people isn't
going to make any difference now. Covid is heare. I think its best to accept, that there's a
good chance we're going to catch it.

Pimlico Plumbers boss officially introduces no job, no jab policy into contracts

revealed he has set aside £800million to help his staff get vaccinated once it becomes available on the high street.

Pimlico Plumbers - which employs thousands of tradesmen - said the policy could also be added to existing contracts, although it insisted no one would be forced to receive a vaccine or be fired over the issue.

In all fairness to him, you can't really argue with what he's doing, he's set aside 800 big ones to help fund it for his staff, he's not making current contract employees take the jab, he's just saying if you want a job at his firm, you must be vaccinated, I just like the fact he's going to fund it himself and its pretty clever from him, because it makes people feel safe having someone turn up at your door and you know they are vaccinated.

I think it's a good protective measure against new variants coming into the country and spreading, and a good deterrent for people who travel without good reason. I do think it's unfair on those who are travelling to be with ill or dying relatives though and think in some circumstances the fee could be subsidised.

Hey, you never know, maybe we're heading in a new direction to completely ban internationl travel & immigration.
Must admit, I had a certain amount of admiration for when Soviet Union and China prevented their citizens from travelling
outwith their countries in the past... if all nations of the world followed that
example a lot less chance of germs spreading

No there isn't.

Ahhhhh... staying locked up in your house 24/7 are you? Ok then.

No.

Statistically speaking there is not a good chance of me catching coronavirus though. I'd be interested in your reasons for believing there is?

Obviously I don't know your personal circumstances, I'm just going on that viruses / flu is very infectious so I think its fair to say, a great many are
going to catch. If government didn't believe this, we wouldn't have all this lockdown, unless its for some other reason?

I suspect, I could be in a similar position to yourself, I'm retired and I'm hardly ever out, and I do stay away from other people when I do go out to shop (which is probably
why I'm going crazy! lol) , but even so, I can't guarantee there's not a chance of me catching covid, I may just happen to touch a covid infected surface,
only need to do it once..

I'd like to think that the so-called "covid vaccine" is going to stop the spread , but I'm hearing, it doesn't stop those having had it from catching it
or spreading it.........

whatever I blether, let me wish you all the luck in not catching covid though

Obviously I don't know your personal circumstances, I'm just going on that viruses / flu is very infectious so I think its fair to say, a great many are
going to catch. If government didn't believe this, we wouldn't have all this lockdown, unless its for some other reason?

I suspect, I could be in a similar position to yourself, I'm retired and I'm hardly ever out, and I do stay away from other people when I do go out to shop (which is probably
why I'm going crazy! lol) , but even so, I can't guarantee there's not a chance of me catching covid, I may just happen to touch a covid infected surface,
only need to do it once..

I'd like to think that the so-called "covid vaccine" is going to stop the spread , but I'm hearing, it doesn't stop those having had it from catching it
or spreading it.........

whatever I blether, let me wish you all the luck in not catching covid though
I would like to reply to your threads Bonus2010 but I would get a ban!

Back