Covid19 Vaccination

I think lots of people here will have considered the same information you have, just that they've decided on balance that they believe the vaccines are safe. You talk like everybody is ignorant to other perspectives on the issue except you.

Sorry, I think poor choice of words on my part, I didn't mean to come across as disrespectful to other members on forum in the way you suggest.

Would it be fairer for me to say, another member just sharing my opinion on the vaccines? Trying not to tangle myself up even further here..

Prof. Dolores Cahill PhD is currently the most censored Irish citizen. Videos of her presentations and interviews are being censored by the media and major websites like Google/YouTube/Facebook/RTE/BBC/Sky.

Instead of watching the videos, I googled her name.
She's not being censored, she's an idiot.

There's plenty of evidence via google.

Reuters:
Fact check: The novel coronavirus outbreak was described as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation in March 2020

Videos

Once you accept the lie that there is no pandemic, everything else falls neatly into place.
It's just that pesky lie at the beginning though that buggers everything up, only for that it would all fit in.

I have also denied that there is a pandemic, but to be honest, I couldn't care less whether there is or there isn't, all I'm interested in is going for a pint, and if it means everyone including me has to have a jab before pubs open, then so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, as I said before, I was only trying to help but if people made up their mind already then I will stop here as there is no point.

"Made up their mind already" in this instance means that they don't agree with you and you think that they're ill or misinformed. Not that people are entitled to draw their own conclusions, that you're right and everyone who doesn't agree is wrong, they just don't know they are.

Last edited:
I don't think I will be getting it just yet.
This is a different vaccine and this method has never been used in the history of vaccine making.
All I can say is, when I see my patient, I give them a choice, never force them.
Why are they pushing this VACCINES?
When trump was in charge, at first he said "He takes Hydroxychloroquine" but then sometimes later it was BANNED!
Last year WHO said that we need to use PCR but PCR was never meant to used for COVID-19 testing.
Lots of Doctors around the world have been talking about Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Vit C, Vit D3 and Zinc about their efficacy.
These meds are so cheap and so reliable but media never talked about it.
There was a doctor in USA who was offering treatment using these above meds mentioned but the police raided the clinic and the doctor had to stopped it.
Around November 2020 the Governments across the globe started to see the efficacy with VitD3 and started to promote it including the uk!

This year as soon as Biden came into power, 2 days later WHO announced that PCR test have been used the wrong way all this times and a new directive has been released!

Media is only talking about the good side of the vaccines and not showing us the DATA about VAERS.

All I can say is guys please do your own research and then make your OWN decision. Don't get into believing about what others says and done.
We are all different and thats why we have to go to Doctors to get our meds suited for us, We can't just take medicines from our neighbours/friends and expect it to work.

Anyway I'm here to try and help but at the end of the day it is your choice.
"We can't just take medicines from our neighbours/friends and expect it to work."
Am not sure where you are from , but nobody here in the UK as far as I know is taking any medicines from neighbours or friends ??
We are talking about taking a vaccine that has passed ALL the TESTS and the data from those that have taken it( data from millions of vaccinated , not a small sample) is even more positive than anticipated.
We are not talking about taking advice from unqualified charlatans like Trump , or even self professed experts in the medical profession , the advice and the evidence is being produced by the most eminently qualified scientists and experts in the world. If their advice isn't good enough for you or me, then am afraid there's no way out of this pandemic.

Well here's a website of a binwoman from instagram . Im sure she didn't go school nor college and yeah not even a University.
She's got no background in immunology and for sure she does NOT understand a thing about the human body works.

Videos

Oh and also here are some more binmen as you so called them.
World Freedom Alliance – Open platform to promote Freedom World Wide

Go and read.
and please don't try and belittle others. We are all here to learn from each other, not to attack one another!
You know what , I did you the courtesy of watching the first video you linked, at least I managed 4 minutes of it. It's immediately obvious why she is being censored , the mis information , lies and false statements she makes are a danger to to society . Some people , thankfully very few , will watch that rubbish and believe her conspiracy theory rhetoric.

PLEASE BE MORE RESPECTFUL, OR JOIN ANOTHER FORUM

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone posting misinformation on social media will have their posts removed fairly quickly.
If you have a few letters after your name, you can then create your own website and state
I'm the most censored Irish citizen. Videos of my presentations and interviews are being censored by the media and major websites like Google/YouTube/Facebook/RTE/BBC/Sky.

Another person had letters after his name was Andrew Wakefield
He published vaccine misinformation a long time ago that caused a measles outbreak that killed one person and caused thousands of others to be infected after vaccinations dropped from 90% to 70%.

He got struck off the medical register

You know what , I did you the courtesy of watching the first video you linked, at least I managed 4 minutes of it. It's immediately obvious why she is being censored , the mis information , lies and false statements she makes are a danger to to society . Some people , thankfully very few , will watch that rubbish and believe her conspiracy theory rhetoric.

PLEASE BE MORE RESPECTFUL, OR JOIN ANOTHER FORUM
Mods please point out where any of the above post is in any way "Disrespectful" , I was extremely careful not to be. Am sorry but the red Text should be removed.

The Pfizer vac has been used in over 35,000 people during testing
Other vaccinations using the same technology have been tested on similar numbers of people.
Every one of these people were monitored after testing.
It's not just a case of vaccinating 80,000 people and then seeing how many did/didn't get the covid, they are rigorously tested and examined afterwards.
If you take any group of 80,000 people anywhere in the world and monitor them over a few months, some of them are going to die during that time, that's what people do. These few deaths would have been looked into if anyone thought the vac had even a remote connection - if someone was squashed by a steamroller the week after getting the vac then this wouldn't raise any concerns but if just 40 or 50 were even mildly unwell then this would flag up straight away. It didn't happen
morning only just read this and wanted to bring up the 1955 polio vaccine tragedy , they didnt realise untill giving 120,000 kids it that it was gonna give them polio not protect them and kids died. i have 3 kids myself so of course i want whats best for them but firstly i think i will get us all a antibody test and if we have had it then i can see no reason why i would have to have a jab as my immune system has done its job.

morning only just read this and wanted to bring up the 1955 polio vaccine tragedy , they didnt realise untill giving 120,000 kids it that it was gonna give them polio not protect them and kids died. i have 3 kids myself so of course i want whats best for them but firstly i think i will get us all a antibody test and if we have had it then i can see no reason why i would have to have a jab as my immune system has done its
Fair enough , but the chances of you already unknowingly having had the virus are pretty remote don't you think?
I don't think there are any plans to vaccinate the kids are there ?
This isn't 1955 , the testing , planning,monitoring , everything about. vaccine production is totally different to those days. Remember we have been safely using the FLU vaccine for decades.

morning only just read this and wanted to bring up the 1955 polio vaccine tragedy , they didnt realise untill giving 120,000 kids it that it was gonna give them polio not protect them and kids died. i have 3 kids myself so of course i want whats best for them but firstly i think i will get us all a antibody test and if we have had it then i can see no reason why i would have to have a jab as my immune system has done its job.
I'm not an Historian but the 1955 Polio vaccine was one of two successful vaccines for eradicating the disease! The present vaccines available for Coronavirus are designed to strengthen the immune system whether you have had the disease or not!
You will always get a like on your post from a minority of people dreaming of an alternative to the vaccines.
Going forward the Government is now considering vaccine passports that might be essential for travel! Firms will insist job seekers have been vaccinated for certain positions! The legal angle will hold no water if companies offer twice weekly testing as an alternative, at who's expense is the question!

1955 was 67 years ago.
Things have changed since then, and 18 million have had the jab in the UK alone, many more millions than that globally.
The 'unsafe' argument is off the table now, not that it was ever ON the table in the first place , but it's everyone's personal choice whether they have it or not, but basing it on something that happened nearly 70 years ago is foolish in the extreme.

Thirty years after the polio tragedy mentioned above, an aeroplane crashed at Manchester airport in 1985 killing 55 people.
Since that date about 120,000 flights per year have been through the airport but none of them are remembered because no one else died. Over 20 million passengers each year.
For 36 years.
Do you see where I'm going with this?

I remember at the start of this "pandemic" Boris Johnson speaking about "antibody tests", then we never heard anything more about them.
Were we not meant to be getting a home kit sent to us? lol
I wonder if it was anything to do with Dr Michael Yeadon who gave his expert opinion that there was already immunity built up in the population
due to being exposed to many of the common coronavirus flus that also have similar genetic make up to sars-cov 2. Remember him using the
example of cow pox being used in developing the first vaccine for small pox... due to haveing similar genetic make up. (he's only an expert though! lol)

Hey, there's an even more recent example of when a vaccine was rushed out far to quickly that being in 1976 for H1N1, there's even photos
of former president Gerald Ford getting his vaccine, but the roll out had to be stopped due to increased reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome with people dying from it...
after receiving that rushed vaccine.

Like you, I'm happy to rely on my own immune system, but I'm also very pleased to see the roll out of the covid vaccine with obliging test subjects,
as I'm very interested to see the ongoing results of the experiment. (acknowledged as "experiment" by the vaccine manufacturers..
what was it; "Phase 3 human trials still ongoing, results not due in until 2023"

nope , dont feel the need for it , i lead a very healthy life ,exercise well and take zero medication. and above all the choice is mine .
Fella two doors down from me , fit as a butchers, jogger, caught it in september , been home since early january , cant take 10 steps without gasping for air and bringing up cup fulls of flem, needs oxygen , he is totally ****** , brutal this virus.

Macron"s irrresponsible comments about the UK and AZ has backfired spectacularly , the french are having to mount a massive campaign to persuade people to have the vaccine . Same in Germany , just goes to show you if you publically express doubts and the press and media splash it across all the outlets , people will believe all sorts of conspiracy theories, Germany took delivery of over 6m doses and have 4.5m sat in storage, totally crazy situation they have inflicted on their countries.
European Healthcare Workers Are Refusing AstraZeneca Vaccine Over Efficacy Concerns
Revealed: four in five Oxford Covid jabs delivered to EU not yet used

A school pal of my daughter, 27 years old, died on Tuesday from Covid, just found out today, she had a young 4 year old son, she did not have any underlying health conditions and she was completely covid aware, always out sanatising her front gate, door handles, letterbox, some of her siblings had been keeping her going about it a few weeks back, they are devastated now, never seen it coming at all.

A school pal of my daughter, 27 years old, died on Tuesday from Covid, just found out today, she had a young 4 year old son, she did not have any underlying health conditions and she was completely covid aware, always out sanatising her front gate, door handles, letterbox, some of her siblings had been keeping her going about it a few weeks back, they are devastated now, never seen it coming at all.
That is so sad , have they no idea how she caught it ?

Dont know, my daughter hasnt seen her in over 8 years, but she used to work with one of her cousins and she speaks with her on facebook, thats how she found out about it.

Mods please point out where any of the above post is in any way "Disrespectful" , I was extremely careful not to be. Am sorry but the red Text should be removed.
I deleted the part that was disrespectful, and no, I wont be deleting the red script.

I deleted the part that was disrespectful, and no, I wont be deleting the red script.
Which part ?
OK well, obviously I can't see what you thought was disrespectful if you have already deleted it. So will just move on , I maintain that your wrong but its your show so I will have to concede :cry::laughing:

Back