Covid19 Vaccination

Yes all going strong thanks
I assume the tinfoil hat brigade are at a loss to find something to do now the pandemic has passed by, you can always go back to some old favourites, here's a few to get you going.
Fake moon landings
Princess Diana murder
JFK assassination
Elvis Presley lives on the moon
No, have you not heard, they think the war in Ukraine is fake, just a ploy to make the Government problems look insignificant

Yes all going strong thanks
I assume the tinfoil hat brigade are at a loss to find something to do now the pandemic has passed by, you can always go back to some old favourites, here's a few to get you going.
Fake moon landings
Princess Diana murder
JFK assassination
Elvis Presley lives on the moon
High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)

Wat do you think about your 12 per cent protection.....of the miracle vax..lol

Not sure if my recollection is wrong here but I thought it was common knowledge at the time of rollout that there wasn't any evidence that the vaccine stopped transmission of the virus?
The vaccine dosnt I was vaccinated with boosters and passed it on to my missus and kids so the transmission shite they said is false.
Now drs are offering flu jab and booster at same time had mine last week

The vaccine dosnt I was vaccinated with boosters and passed it on to my missus and kids so the transmission shite they said is false.
Now drs are offering flu jab and booster at same time had mine last week

Yeah, the point I'm making is that I don't remember Pfizer or any govt claiming that it had any effect on transmission at the time of rollout - I thought it was acknowledged that it was too early to tell if it'd reduce transmission and that nobody would really know until it was widely used.

Yeah, the point I'm making is that I don't remember Pfizer or any govt claiming that it had any effect on transmission at the time of rollout - I thought it was acknowledged that it was too early to tell if it'd reduce transmission and that nobody would really know until it was widely used.

Oh they did. So did many in here telling others to get vaccinated or you're selfish.

For eg...

Click here.

I recall the same, it was to reduce the severity of how it effected you, didn't stop you getting it or transmitting it to others.

Oh they did. So did many in here telling others to get vaccinated or you're selfish.

For eg...

Click here.

I only flicked through that article but I can't see anywhere that Pfizer claim it reduced transmission at rollout and I don't recall them making that claim - I think the drug was being rolled out so quickly that they couldn't make any such claims.

Mate had his 4th two week ago. Ended up in hospital Friday with a blood clot in his lung. On warfarin now for the foreseeable.
Hope he makes a full recovery bud
Me and her indoors get the double Saturday!
I didn’t get offered the booster at first I was only booked in for flu jab but once I’d done with having flu jab drs said they had booster and I could have it whilst there

Back