DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic, but I have a H2H and a couple of Kodi boxes. Been seeing posts about VPN's, anyone use them or do we really bee them?

Youll be best starting a thread but yes a vpn would be best for iptv player and your kodi boxes, I don't use a vpn myself because I don't use kodi and my IPTV works fine without one plus I use plex

Cheers dsayer, just updated to this image for your older 5.3.
Running great, great step by step guide.
Many thanks yet again!.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Will this work on H2 box?, I have tried downloading the image from this site using half a dozen flash drives without succcess but I managed to download OpenAtv 6.0 from another site and flashed will that work using your instructions.

No it won't work on an h2 and the instructions won't either because plugins need to be installed have a search for openatv setup guide

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi, sorry to be a pain again. Having major probs with my usb's in both my H2S's. Up until today they were both fine, managed to record and use time shift etc. but now when trying to record I'm getting disk full error on both boxes. If I go into file list it shows 16mb free space on both boxes. The USB's are 32gb and are empty, formatted etc. any ideas??

Urrrgghh, I keep doing that, they are H2H's. Recordings are showing media/HDD/Movie and Time Shift Media/HDD/timeshift. Both initialised properly

In timeshift settings do you have auto record to yes? best turning it to no as it will constantly record to hdd also turn start after timeshift say 30 seconds as you will need to press pause to start timeshift.

In timeshift settings do you have auto record to yes? best turning it to no as it will constantly record to hdd also turn start after timeshift say 30 seconds as you will need to press pause to start timeshift.
Yes auto record was set to No. Also turned start after time shift to 30 seconds. Still unable to record or use time shift.

Right, just going back to my storage issues. I re flashed yesterday and had an empty USB 100% free space. I've been watching TV tonight and noticed that my free space is going down through out the night. Now on 60% free. I'm not using time shift, nothing recorded/recording on my USB and auto record is set to off. But something is eating up my external HDD storage. What else can I check?

Right, just going back to my storage issues. I re flashed yesterday and had an empty USB 100% free space. I've been watching TV tonight and noticed that my free space is going down through out the night. Now on 60% free. I'm not using time shift, nothing recorded/recording on my USB and auto record is set to off. But something is eating up my external HDD storage. What else can I check?
Now on 59%

No it shouldn't be using it that much. I'm not sure why it would be filling up that much and I'm at work so can't go through checks maybe start a new thread and someone may see it and give you some talnet commands to check what's writing to it.

Hi @dsayers2014 - If I wanted to split the EPG for both sly and virmin would I basically follow the 'Setting up separate bouquets or just using cable' section on your guide and then set Yes to 'Add Provider prefix to bouquets' in configure menu or is there something else needed here?

Hi @dsayers2014 - If I wanted to split the EPG for both sly and virmin would I basically follow the 'Setting up separate bouquets or just using cable' section on your guide and then set Yes to 'Add Provider prefix to bouquets' in configure menu or is there something else needed here?
No that's it plus go into Dsayers Custommix blue button to delete file then turn autofectch to no

Hi,

if I use OPEN ATV 6 on my H5.2TC and follow your instructions as if I was setting up an H2H and I manage to add your customix I should be able to configure it with one set of Bouquets. can you tell me how to add customix and once working I will make the image available for others if that's ok with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back