DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem I seem to have I can't remove it as it's not there in extensions and I can't download it cos it's not there in extensions. Am thinking if going down the usb route.

It's there now but I've installed it. Rebooted and still the same, removed it, reinstalled it, rebooted and still no change.

It's there now but installed or, rebooted, no change on installing . So removed it, reinstalled and rebooted, still no change

It's there now but I've installed it. Rebooted and still the same, removed it, reinstalled it, rebooted and still no change.
Ok I'm not sure probably best USB flash. You can still backup settings. Blue button, software manager backup settings.

Flash with a different USB stick then plug in storage device and restore settings.

Great work Dsayers, no probs at all with my install and i like the new setup with the picons. All channels working and where they should be plus no more narrator on the my HD Movie channels, that was so annoying before. Thanks again mate top class.

How do i use iptv on this build?

nice work adding some more skins did you add the freesat one?

Sorry to keep asking questions is this build up to date now i know another box i tried updating the system files it warns the build is too old it's a risk

Last edited:
How do i use xxxx iptv on this
Never heard of it but if that's a name of a provider probably best editing your post as we can't mention providers. Have a look at e2m3u2bouquet plugin http://www.techkings.org/threads/suls-e2m3u2bouquet-0-6-iptv-bouquet-makermaker-plugin.130178/

nice work adding some more skins did you add the freesat one?
Yes
Sorry to keep asking questions is this build up to date now i know another box i tried updating the system files it warns the build is too old it's a risk
Yes upto date as of 02/11/2018

Hi Dsayers, I've updated it through a reflashed via USB. The problem I am getting now is crossepg won't work. When I try to populate the EPG crossepg loads on the screen for around 2 seconds before going off. I've tried deleting crossepg and reinstalling but still the same. Any other ideas? EPG refresh works fine by the way .

Hi Dsayers, I've updated it through a reflashed via USB. The problem I am getting now is crossepg won't work. When I try to populate the EPG crossepg loads on the screen for around 2 seconds before going off. I've tried deleting crossepg and reinstalling but still the same. Any other ideas? EPG refresh works fine by the way .

I got this too. Can't remember the screen exactly but you need to go into CrossEPG then OpenTV Providers I think and ensure Sky UK Astra 28.2 is selected then try run CrossEPG again. I also noticed the scheduled download option was set to no for daily updates in the Configure page. I've set mine to daily @ 4am as this is how it was on previous builds.

Last edited:
I got this too. Can't remember the screen exactly but you need to go into CrossEPG then OpenTV Providers I think and ensure Sky UK Astra 28.2 is selected then try run CrossEPG again. I also noticed the auto update option was set to no for daily updates in the Configure page. I've set mine to daily @ 4am as this is how it was on previous builds.
That seems to have sorted it thanks! What screen was the auto setting on, can't find that one?

Hi,

I have updated a few days ago, but noticed on channel 120 ITV HD it defaults to the descriptive audio every time. Any advise on this please, have i done something wrong here?

Thanks...

Hi,

I have updated a few days ago, but noticed on channel 120 ITV HD it defaults to the descriptive audio every time. Any advise on this please, have i done something wrong here?

Thanks...
I've only briefly checked and it seems fine try AutoBouquetsMaker update providers then rescan ABM

Hi

My box needs to be restarted from the power button at the back every morning. Then it works fine.
Seems like after the scan it does not respond to the remote or the power button at the front after a the 4:30am scan?

Could anyone help with this problem? What could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back