DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, tried that, weirdly I had the same issue with the same channel back in May, didn't manage to sort it out but it just re-appeared one day. Channel 415 isn't listed at all, and I've been through Sports and can't find it on another channel number.
Ok sorted goto ABM CustomMix Importer and fetch file then rescan ABM once scan has finished press TV button and goto sports

Hi Dsayers
I have noticed that Star Bharat has disappeared from the international bouquet for VM

I am using the Sky UK FTA into VM file - tried refetching the file and doing a new scan but still not there

Any ideas?

I think they've stuffed channels again.

Star Bharat to 802
PTV Prime?
JUS Punjabi?

I noticed sky have changed PTV Prime to AAJ TAK on 712.

Ok added Star Bharat to 802
PTV Prime to 849
AAJ TAK to 847

I couldn't find JUS Punjabi maybe it has been removed from sky.

More changes maybe needed let me know if you notice anymore errors.

In ABM CustomMix Importer fetch file and rescan ABM or leave it to next scheduled ABM scan

It’s back in the bouquets now but not the VM feed? It’s the Sky channel in both bouquets and is not clearing with the VM line - if that makes sense??

Hi guys ive been using a h2h with this image for a couple of years. very happy with it and this thread.
However, I want to set up another box and can not find zgemma h2h on the official store. It seems to replaced by a better/newer version? Which one shall I buy? Where from? Will in work with this build here?

thanks

Hi guys ive been using a h2h with this image for a couple of years. very happy with it and this thread.
However, I want to set up another box and can not find zgemma h2h on the official store. It seems to replaced by a better/newer version? Which one shall I buy? Where from? Will in work with this build here?

thanks
Buy from the forum sponsor. Probably the zgemma h7c as that's the latest version and fastest. Sadly my backup won't work for other boxes so maybe try grogbuild free range or wooshbuild infinity.

As luck would have it i have a similar prob. My trusty h2h had died on me!
I was looking at the h9.2h, but apparently it doesnt support mgcam.
Question being does any other build support dual sat and cable and install with the ease and simplicity of yours?
I realise how spoilt we have been now.

As luck would have it i have a similar prob. My trusty h2h had died on me!
I was looking at the h9.2h, but apparently it doesnt support mgcam.
Question being does any other build support dual sat and cable and install with the ease and simplicity of yours?
I realise how spoilt we have been now.
Yes you can download ABM CustomMix Importer on almost any image .

Hi

I set up my parents box but they on a couple of Asian channels they can’t get the epg to show what is on later for recording purposes.

I’ve tried epg refresh but still no luck. What else can I do to try and get this missing epg information? It works fine on my box which is set up identically.

has this been updated? this is for both sky/virgin feeds into the box right? (reminder)
There's nothing much to be updated and I think software updates should be fine.

Yes for both sky/virgin feeds but can be used for just sat or vm

Edit just seen your other post in another thread if using my other ATV 6.1 backup flash latest backup. Link on first post

V3.0
02/11/2018

Last edited:
Hiya m8 I use your backup image and think it's great. Just wondering will my backup H2H image work on an H5? The H2H seems hard to get now.

Sorry I just read above and see this image wont work and you don't have an image for the newer boxes. Thanks anyway.

Why on earth they did away with a perfectly good box is beyond me. Why don't they just leave well alone.

Hello,

I need some help please, I have followed the instructions on the first post however I am unable to get the box to display like this:
https://www.techkings.org/attachments/channel-selection-jpg.25125/

It is showing the channels, but I don't know how to separate the listings in movies, international, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thats channel selection screen press ch+ and ch- to switch bouquets.

If you want bouquet list press TV button. Or EPG button and choose a bouquet then you should have a list of tabs at the top and press left and right between 0 to switch bouquets.

Thats channel selection screen press ch+ and ch- to switch bouquets.

If you want bouquet list press TV button. Or EPG button and choose a bouquet then you should have a list of tabs at the top and press left and right between 0 to switch bouquets.

Thanks, but that didn't work. It only lists all the channels.

I had to flash the box again - I think I used grogbuild in the past, but now I'm using this one. My mum just used to press favourites and go to the category she wanted (e.g. movies) then select whatever she wanted to watch.. but now she's screaming that I've screwed up her channels.. I can't remember how I did it first time round as it was a year ago. Any other advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back