dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, config updater. Now start scan in autobouqete marker.

Ive just checked and i still have the insert for sky sports 5 roi on 499 this won't show roi at the end

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rescan again ive removed the swap im not in so cant check it ensure that your using the main.pyo file from post 444

I've lost sky sports 5 roi too. Do I have to ftp the main.pyo file to get it back? I'm using the previous release of this image. Or is it best just to change to the new image and can I flash the image by ftp method?

Im not sure what version your using try the main.pyo the issue is if you aren't using the version after 27/06/2016 it won't work. If you decide to reflash try the openatv backup because if you reflash this image youll still need to ftp the main.pyo

Is sky sports mix currently available. Was getting the preview before the channel launch but just a blank screen atm.

The openatv version supports software updates and uses a different server to download the latest custommix.xml file for this version you will need to add the main.pyo file

Is sky sports mix currently available. Was getting the preview before the channel launch but just a blank screen atm.

sorted they've changed the sd channel number but now its available on vm ensure your using the main.pyo from post 444 sky sports mix HD (vm) on channel 407 and sd (sat) on 472 run a scan in abm then reboot box

can you also check that you have sky sports roi 1 to 5 from 495 to 499 thanks.

Last edited:

sorted they've changed the sd channel number but now its available on vm ensure your using the main.pyo from post 444 sky sports mix HD (vm) on channel 407 and sd (sat) on 472 run a scan in abm then reboot box

Hi dsayers2014, I've just done all of the above including using the main.pyo from 444, but now only SS5 HD and sky sports mix HD are working, I've lost nearly all of my cable channels??

Hi dsayers2014, I've just done all of the above including using the main.pyo from 444, but now only SS5 HD and sky sports mix HD are working, I've lost nearly all of my cable channels??

I've just checked again and everything seems fine now, must have been a line issue, just seems weird that a couple of HD channels worked though.

heybarley is it working fine for you?

alipacino247 are you using the main.pyo and did you reboot box after abm scan?

Im at work so can't check

Last edited:
heybarley is it working fine for you?

Ggalipacino247 are you using the main.pyo and did you reboot box after abm scan?

Im at work so can't check

Yeh I rebooted box then rescanned.. HD channels are working on vermin but not swopped on sly channels.. All channel lists start with standard channels first not HD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your providers settings sky roi hd other roi options should be no

Sky uk your area hd not custom or sd generate main bouquet to no other options to yes

Vm yes
Virgin uk you netid
Generate main bouquet to yes
All other options no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back