dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dsayers.
ive downloaded your image this morning and have installed my lines to it sucessfully, problem is some channels aren't working like some sports and mostly all movies. i know ive got loads of paid channels so the line is definitely working

the image ive used is
dsayers2014 Vix4.1.001 for the h2h

Last edited:
Have you ran autobouqete marker the channels may have changed frequency also are you sure you have the correct net id?

---------- Post Merged at 03:06 PM ----------

Also are they sky or vm channels?

so its the vm channels? have you got a line for both sky and vm or just one?
choosing your area sky uk hd and the correct net id in the virgin area you should have the sky hd channels replaced with vm channels so if your not getting the hd channels to clear its either the line or incorrect net id used

Last edited:
Hi dsayers,

After a lot of looking into the matter it looks like VM changed the NITID for my area hence the channel issues. So hopefully I can fix the rest today.

Can you please advise on the benefit of having both lines connected? Is this to allow viewing of one channel and watching another channel at the same time. If so, how would Zgemma know to continue recording whats being recorded and also to use Sky|VM for the other channel.

Kind regards BL.

yes it allows you to record one channel while watching another when you start a recording press down for epg and the highlighted channels you can view or simply record a sd channel they will be sky then goto the all channels bouquet at the bottom they will be vm channels if you dont wont to use both vm and sky use bioheads image

Your vm line must not be working you can pm me it if you want me to test it

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 PM ----------

Are they both in the same file ie two CWS lines in newcamd.list or two clines in the same cccam.cfg?

Manual channel problem

Hi Dsayers,

Sorry was trying to add missing channels manually. Atlant +1 - so after full scan find the channel and add to Ent boquet. Its added it as 301 with no option to edit but has bumped all other channels after +1 on the EPG. Cannot see anyway to remove now? Remove and restore to original XML file Please help

Also box has slowed down - when typing numbers/changing channels - sometimes serious lag maybe 5-10 secs to change channels - is there some cache I need to clear down to speed things back up?

Use the custom.xml from post 11 that will give you Atlantic + 1. I have a slight delay changing from sky to vm as far as I can tell everyone has that issue it seems to take longer to clear a vm channel then sky

Last edited:
Changing from sly line virmin line takes its time try getting one line for both services you will notice alot of diffrence.

Use the custom.xml from post 11 that will give you Atlantic + 1. I have a slight delay changing from sky to vm as far as I can tell everyone has that issue it seems to take longer to clear a vm channel then sky

I am using with Sly line only no V plugged in - just notibly lag - changing channels. Sometimes even typing numbers is super laggy.....

That XML file I assume I can modify to something like

<custommix>
<inserts>
<!-- Removed HD channels that dont clear on sat and not available on cable -->
<insert provider="sat_282_sly_uk" source="102" target="170"></insert> <!-- Atl + 1 -->

if your only using sly delete the custom.xml that will sort it out
and scan your area custom not hd

try pressing portal, cacheflush you should have about 40% memory used press blue to clear now

Last edited:
if your only using sly delete the custom.xml that will sort it out
and scan your area custom not hd

try pressing portal, cacheflush you should have about 40% memory used press blue to clear now

The cacheflush worked a treat - but even overnight its slowing down again. Can I automate a daily flush?

Thats also sorted the channel listings out. So after stopping EPG refresh I should run manually?
Thanks again for your help

Cachflush should be running every 30 minutes you can change it.
No need for epg refresh that's for cable. crossepg is for sat that's set to run daily.

Cachflush should be running every 30 minutes you can change it.
No need for epg refresh that's for cable. crossepg is for sat that's set to run daily.

I have cacheflush set to 5 minutes, do you think this a good time? , I've not had any problems to date.
Anyone else ?? What time does everyone else use??

5 minutes should be fine I think that maybe a bit excessive I think it's set for 30mins I'll check now

---------- Post Merged at 06:20 PM ----------

Yes 30 minutes and my memory is currently 36.85% used

im getting this error when trying to download the file any1 know y?
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back