WooshBuild Dual CAM issue

Changy

Hi

I have Wooshbuild running on a VU+ Duo2 with a CWS line for Vermin and a Cline for Sly (basically Racing TV only). I have setup two softcams. Cam 1 = mgcamd 1.38r1 for Vermin on a test line and Cam 2 = CCcam 2.32 for Sly.

For some reason there appears to be an issue with both CAMS being active. Racing TV on the Vermin will freeze and then stop if CCcam is also active. If I restart mgcamd it will not clear the picture. If I remove CCcam 2.32 the Vermin line runs as smooth as silk with no freezing or glitching.

In USR/Keys I have newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg

Am I doing something wrong or is there a known issue?

TIA

Changy

PS I can easily dump the CCcam for Sly if necessary but I would rather fix the issue

Depending on the mg_cfg file used for mgcamd you can use your cline for mgcamd, the cline just goes in cccamd.list

” This is some information about how to add C & N lines to mgcamd.
This particular post will refer to its use for the Azbox, but can be adopted to use with other receivers using Enigma and Enigma2.
The location of the files will depend on the image you use. In linux they will be in /var/keys or /usr/keys or something similar.
For the Azbox, all files will be found in the folder /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/mgcamd which makes things extremely simple and is why I selected that receiver.

There are 3 important files needed for sharing:

mg_cfg
cccamd.list
and
newcamd.list

To allow mgcamd to share from both CCcam and Newcs, you must ensure that in the file mg_cfg, you edit the settings for the value of G: { x }

Settings are cumulative, you sum the values of the emus you want to connect to.. Have a quick look, but don’t dwell on it.

Set G: { 33 }

Simple so far? it gets easier..

Edit cccamd.list and paste in a C-line as normal e.g.

C: myfriend.dyndns.com 12000 myname mypass

close and save.

Edit newcamd.list

You may see something like:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

leave that alone..

If someone gives you an N-line like this

N: myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

add it to the end of the newcamd.list like this:

CWS = myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 server1

Close and save

Restart mgcamd.

Source
Code:
http://www.cs.satarabia.com/how-to-use-mgcamd-with-cccam-and-newcs/

Back