E2i player

Need a laptop/pc to connect to your pc/laptop then control your laptop/pc to install putty and use putty mate to gain access to your box

I copied from your code will your command line need editing in spoiler bit on your image
tbh no as it works with ~/ but I just trying to remove characters that may be causing him issues.
Is there no way one of you access my box remotely and do it ? Should I do a factory reset and then try it ?
DO NOT FACTORY RESET, to have access to your box you would have to set up port forwarding on your router, it might be possible to try with team viewer but not sure if available for android

Hes a good lad strange how your box won't flash who originally put infinity onto your box for you

It’s not letting me connect by phone to phone for whatever reason I’ve done this a few times from iPhone to Samsung Android so unsure why not now!

If it was me I would just flash with plain open atv then take it from there and see what happens as can easily add infinity again and see if will flash that way

Back