E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its working on my h7s openatv 6.3 and whoosh infinity!!
I am running Zgemms h2s with OpenATV 6.3 Wooshbuild Infinity, updated to E2istream with following link wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
Does not work for me E2istream version is 2019.10.24.01 so it is updating,when playing a show for example in ITV app it looks to download but then gives information message IFD Protocol source! only will not play and nothing else,anybody any ideas.

I am running Zgemms h2s with OpenATV 6.3 Wooshbuild Infinity, updated to E2istream with following link wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
Does not work for me E2istream version is 2019.10.24.01 so it is updating,when playing a show for example in ITV app it looks to download but then gives information message IFD Protocol source! only will not play and nothing else,anybody any ideas.
You need the PY package, its on there FB site!! When puttied over there are a couple of tweaks within the players settings, I had to use it on the box with Woosh but not openvix for some reason!! a lot of peeps don't like FB but if you use istream a lot its a Good resource with plenty of help and advice!!

You need the PY package, its on there FB site!! When puttied over there are a couple of tweaks within the players settings, I had to use it on the box with Woosh but not openvix for some reason!! a lot of peeps don't like FB but if you use istream a lot its a Good resource with plenty of help and advice!!
They was posted on here somewhere

Cheers mate,thank you.

Open up a Telnet client and issue the following command:
cd /tmp && rm -f pycurlinstall && wget http://softrix.co.uk/istream/precompiled/pycurlinstall && python pycurlinstall
Open up a Telnet client and issue the following command:
cd /tmp && rm -f ffinstall && wget http://softrix.co.uk/istream/precompiled/ffinstall && python ffinstall
I have the E2Istream installed now for quiet some time but have noticed recently lots of links don’t work. I have the H2s running openATV 6.3
Is this a newish fix for problems? Or just the same E2Istream ? Thanks !

I have the E2Istream installed now for quiet some time but have noticed recently lots of links don’t work. I have the H2s running openATV 6.3
Is this a newish fix for problems? Or just the same E2Istream ? Thanks !
A lot of links are not working due to open load and streammango down, there will probably be updated to fix alternative streams!!

A lot of links are not working due to open load and streammango down, there will probably be updated to fix alternative streams!!
Thanks Toddy, did the suggested downloads as above so it’s all up to date now. Here’s hoping new links appear soon. Still the best thing ever

Theres quite a bit not working on the E2istream plug in, apart from openload and streamango, vidnode, server hd,dont work either and on Watch series there are loads of links, but finding one that works is a job in itself, its a real shame now that this has happened to the plugin, bad news indeed.

Theres quite a bit not working on the E2istream plug in, apart from openload and streamango, vidnode, server hd,dont work either and on Watch series there are loads of links, but finding one that works is a job in itself, its a real shame now that this has happened to the plugin, bad news indeed.
In the words of Yaz I think think things will get better!! I have started using firestick apps in the meantime and you get the option of a good dozen streams!! I think Codermilk will sort it out!!

Yeah I know theres been a lot of time and effort put into it and you can still find what you are looking for mostly, LOOK Movie works good still although it dosent let you fast forward and rewind, hopefully you are right Toddy and it does get better.

Since openload and streamango went down solarmovies and watchtheseries(blue icon) are both not working. hopefully codermilk is working on alterantives and will have an update soon

Since openload and streamango went down solarmovies and watchtheseries(blue icon) are both not working. hopefully codermilk is working on alterantives and will have an update soon
Hope something positive happens regarding this plug in as its always been so good, but theres still a few good links still working at the minute, we were lucky to have it so good for such a long time

So am using a LG Magic Remote that doesnt have a stop button, really annoying

Currently to exit a stream i have togo through a convoluted backdoor, is there anyway to make it exit? Perhaps by pressing play during a stream to cause a stop rather than a pause?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back