E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look movie went down on the 29th December about 7pm UK time. It came back online (for me) about 2.30pm today....

CM who runs E2Istream (I hope I’ve got his initials correct) should be left alone until he feels fit to resume his great work.

I don’t understand people who moan about something that’s free!!

Happy Hogmanay to you all and step into 2020 well when it arrives with good health and beer

Maybe I was a bit hasty with my comments earlier but was frustrated with constantly going around in circles and finding no working links
Thanks to subsequent posts I've now found several apps that have content

Hi guys

Whenever I try to playa stream or video I get the message 'error occured during downlaod"

It's like my box is always trying to download rather than play my selections.

The green button used to toggle between play/download but now it just says download.

Have looks in settings. Anyone else having or had this issue?

I have installed the latest (dec 2019) version of istream but it has not updated my iplayer, i cannot find it it anywhere including here /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions.

When i try to ftp the ipk into the tmp folder and install it again, it refuses saying it is the same as the currently installed file...

Where can I find it? Ive used putty to display a list of installed plugins but cant see it in there either... whats going on guys?

Et1000 with openvix image.

It can't install what's already installed.
Go to plugins>red remove the plugin
Reboot
Go to plugins>green install the plugin

I had that problem trying to flash your build on to h2s and failed to install build
The build should still install, it just did for me but the e2istream player doesn't install but going to see if I can sort it until the installer link is fixed

Installed GB FR on an Amiko yesterday, no problems, I didn't notice whether this plugin installed or not but it's not required anyway and I have no access to the box now so can't check

As I said it's not required and would never get used had it installed. This particular individual watches rugby league only, box is switched off if theres none scheduled

just a heads up re e2istream, there's usually an ipk for the plugin on his FB page in announcements section, You might need to be a member to find the page tho, as he was getting bombarded with crap & closed discord server, removed FB page from general searches.

just a heads up re e2istream, there's usually an ipk for the plugin on his FB page in announcements section, You might need to be a member to find the page tho, as he was getting bombarded with crap & closed discord server, removed FB page from general searches.
I did look but couldn't find anything on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back