E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way of changing the aspect ratio/video mode on the streams?

I have changed it in the setting to letterbox but still doesn't make a difference on the stream

Thanks

Is there any way of changing the aspect ratio/video mode on the streams?

I have changed it in the setting to letterbox but still doesn't make a difference on the stream

Thanks
On your TV go into the Menu / Picture and see if you can change the picture display settings to what you want.

Used to work fine on Hs9 4k, open ATV 6.2. Now seems to be stuck on downloading whenever i open an application. I can get into the app but once i click or a server (Solar/Put) just gets stuck on dowloading.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Used to work fine on Hs9 4k, open ATV 6.2. Now seems to be stuck on downloading whenever i open an application. I can get into the app but once i click or a server (Solar/Put) just gets stuck on dowloading.

Anyone got any ideas ?
Sounds like settings and storage!! I had protocol errors went on his Facebook site, sorted it out quickly!!

Would you be able to point me in the right direction ?
Joine e2 istream fb site closed group, good one to be on if you use the app a lot, you could uninstall and reinstall the app from fresh!! The wget and ipk are on here!! or Flash again its on builds now whoosh!! Infinity, I have the same box in bedroom and flashed with openvix then ftp the ipk

Joine e2 istream fb site closed group, good one to be on if you use the app a lot, you could uninstall and reinstall the app from fresh!! The wget and ipk are on here!! or Flash again its on builds now whoosh!! Infinity, I have the same box in bedroom and flashed with openvix then ftp the ipk

yeah in the group now lets hope someone can come up with the solution.

cheers

Since when has it been added to wooshbuild I asked few weeks back and it was still e2player.

Can anyone confirm if this is now able to fully work on open atv 6.3 . Want to try it on my h7s running wooshbuild but want confirmation first so that i don't end up trying and trying with no success. I'm the meantime will give this a go on my old Vu solo 2 SE V2. Running an early version of open atv 6.2 with wooshbuild.

Can anyone confirm if this is now able to fully work on open atv 6.3 . Want to try it on my h7s running wooshbuild but want confirmation first so that i don't end up trying and trying with no success. I'm the meantime will give this a go on my old Vu solo 2 SE V2. Running an early version of open atv 6.2 with wooshbuild.
Its working on my h7s openatv 6.3 and whoosh infinity!!

Yes it's working perfectly on my Zgemma H.7S with OpenATV 6.3 and WooshBuild Infinity.

E2iStream is now added to OpenATV 6.3 extensions officially (y) just go to menu plugins and green to download plugins. then once downloaded go to extensions and you will find E2iStream.

E2iStream is now added to OpenATV 6.3 extensions officially (y) just go to menu plugins and green to download plugins. then once downloaded go to extensions and you will find E2iStream.
Last week when I selected E2iStream in Download Plugins it downloaded E2iPlayer but with E2iStream icon, so I had to use the OpenWebif method to install E2iStream and replace E2iPlayer..

E2iStream is a new and updatable open source plugin to replace E2iPlayer, that is now closed. This is how I installed it in a Zgemma H.2H box. IMPORTANT: In Plugin Browser do NOT remove E2iPlayer from Extensions folder before or after installing E2iStream. I typed the H.2H box IP Address (mine is 192.168.1.10) into the browser home page addressbar to open OpenWebif, selected Terminal, typed 'root', pressed Return key, copied the above Code from dsayers2014 and pressed Return again. Within seconds E2iStream 2019.06.05.01 had installed successfully, simultaneously removing E2iPlayer from the Plugin Browser list in WooshBuild Infinity on OpenATV 6.2 and replacing it with E2iStream. A thousand thanks for this excellent updatable plugin to the developer(s) and all involved in its public release. And a special thanks to the OP zgemmah2s and to dsayers2014 for the Command Line Code that made the installation so easy for me.

Hi I followed your instructions, there is no Terminal option for me. would you happen to know why? I am new to this so please bear with me! I wish I had come across your post before deleting E2iplayer despite pressing the green button to download plugins nothing comes up and when I exit the following message appears
some plugins are not available: extensions/iptv (no module named components.iptvplayerwidget
Any help is appreciated, thank you

Hi I followed your instructions, there is no Terminal option for me. would you happen to know why? I am new to this so please bear with me! I wish I had come across your post before deleting E2iplayer despite pressing the green button to download plugins nothing comes up and when I exit the following message appears
some plugins are not available: extensions/iptv (no module named components.iptvplayerwidget
Any help is appreciated, thank you
Use putty mate connect to your box via box ip address and press connect then will say login as type root then press enter than enter command for e2istream and press enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back