E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the ipk link was on here somewhere? I kept the old one on Desktop PC but not at home to copy paste it.
I have been using the same one ftp every time I flash to openvix!

I've an old version of e2istream which is ipk don't know if it will update to latest one just before xmas

here's a pretty recent version as said likely you won't be able to update

Attachments

• e2istream_20191205-r01_all.zip
    9 MB · Views: 99
I had that problem trying to flash your build on to h2s and failed to install build
I've updated the build so it includes a preinstalled copy of the plugin rather than installing it during setup, it will still show a 404 file not found error in the text but that can be ignored

Looking to add this onto my box in place of the old E2I Player, has anyone got a link or URL to download the most recent version of the plugin??

Thanks folks

Had to rebuild my i55 plus last night and found out that the link page for e2istream was down page but if you install Wooshbuild infinity the e2istream plugin is available in extensions

Series/thewatch, filmatavia, Look movie,Forja, Series9, and theres TS Media player, go in and go to English section then Streamlord , there are a few other links still working , but the above mentioned are all ok at the minute.

I'm currently on E2iplayer and it's become unbearable this last week or two.
Only now I've found out its all about E2istream?! Doh!
An idiot guide on how to switch would be most appreciated :)
Like what to do from start to finish.
My boxes are as follows:
Xtrend8500 - Willobuild 5.2
Mutant HD51 - same build as xtrend
Edision OSmini - Willobuild 5.1
Any assistance would be most appreciated as anything technical tends to go over my head

I'm currently on E2iplayer and it's become unbearable this last week or two.
Only now I've found out its all about E2istream?! Doh!
An idiot guide on how to switch would be most appreciated :)
Like what to do from start to finish.
My boxes are as follows:
Xtrend8500 - Willobuild 5.2
Mutant HD51 - same build as xtrend
Edision OSmini - Willobuild 5.1
Any assistance would be most appreciated as anything technical tends to go over my head
The link to install e2istream is not working @Toddy2 has put a link up for people to install via USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back