E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link to install e2istream is not working @Toddy2 has put a link up for people to install via USB
Dammit!
That's what scares me.
Every time I do something manually that's suppose to be easy I just mess up my boxes and go running and screaming to grog for help
I've jus deleted E2iplayer on the xtrend box too.....
That explains why nothing really happened when I tried to install E2istream plugin...

Dammit!
That's what scares me.
Every time I do something manually that's suppose to be easy I just mess up my boxes and go running and screaming to grog for help
I've jus deleted E2iplayer on the xtrend box too.....
That explains why nothing really happened when I tried to install E2istream plugin...
I've just flashed a box with grogs and e2istream there

What like when you flash a box?
you can add components individually to your build/image via USB so no you dont need to flash in order to add E2istream, you can add it via an .ipk loaded onto a USB pen drive & then tell the box to open & install the E2istream .ipk or you can as an alternative; install a full build that already has the E2istream plugin pre-installed like grog free range

you can add components individually to your build/image via USB so no you dont need to flash in order to add E2istream, you can add it via an .ipk loaded onto a USB pen drive & then tell the box to open & install the E2istream .ipk
Did mention earlier can add via USB #268 lol

you can add components individually to your build/image via USB so no you dont need to flash in order to add E2istream, you can add it via an .ipk loaded onto a USB pen drive & then tell the box to open & install the E2istream .ipk or you can as an alternative; install a full build that already has the E2istream plugin pre-installed like grog free range
This sounds like a plan.
Subs etc all working, it's just this E2iplayer I need to sort.
Please can you tell me what I need to do on all three boxes i.e how & where do I get e2istream to put on usb and then what do I do when putting flash drive into boxes?

download the ipk on post #249 of this tread, place it onto a spare USB pen drive that is formatted into NTFS, place USB in box 1 then using the remote press the BLUE button once (this should be a shortcut to get you to the quick launch menu), scroll down on the left-hand panel to find plugins....open this tab then move cursor to right-hand panel & select ipk installer then navigate to & open your USB pen drive, you should see the E2istream plugin...install then restart your box. Move the USB pen drive to each box that you want to install E2istream on & repeat the install process. update plugin to get the latest version.

Last edited:
download the ipk on post #249 of this tread, place it onto a spare USB pen drive that is formatted into NTFS, place USB in box 1 then using the remote press the BLUE button once (this should be a shortcut to get you to the quick launch menu), scroll down on the left-hand panel to find plugins....open this tab then move cursor to right-hand panel & select ipk installer then navigate to & open your USB pen drive, you should see the E2istream plugin...install then restart your box. Move the USB pen drive to each box that you want to install E2istream on & repeat the install process. update plugin to get the latest version.
I'm on it!
I'll do it on the edision first and let you know how I get on

As expected.... I'm struggling.
USB plugged in the front but when pressing blue it gives me no option for plugin?

Jus get this when pressing blue.
I'm on willobuild 5.2 at present

Please choose an extension:
CCcam info
ABM scanner
Cacheflush
Dream-explorer
EPG Importer
Jedimaker
Softcam manager
Vix

I forgot to say.
I literally just loaded the zip file from post #249 onto USB and then just plugged it into my edision.....
Where I go from here I'm in the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back