E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the group was closed membership some time ago, I think its invite-only at the minute if you pm me your fb name I will pass it on to their admin

I’m just using the addresses in a browser which work fine with VPN but you do get ads which can be xrated so not great if kids are watching.

Looks likthe e2istream Facebook page has been archived, I'm not sure if that's a sign that it's coming to an end.
I noticed that, It will be a shame! I know he has had lots of personal issues! There is far too many apps to it 6 to 8 covering series and films would be plenty, tbh I used it last night the first time in months to download the first series of Chicago Med which I couldn't find on my VOD as it all started from 2nd series! Glad I did now.
Let's hope he comes back!!

The best thing to do now is to download all movies and series that you want to watch if possible, whatevers currently available, better to have it stored on your hdd to watch at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back