E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have the previous ipk? ( 06 june ) if so could you drop me a link?
Just updated to the latest version and want to roll it back.

edit : found it

Last edited:
Hi guys.
Updated last night to 19 June version.
Now it will not work using VPN - I am with Digibit.
Is there anybody else with this problem, or is it my end?

ive got zgemma h2h with wooshbuild on and using digibit through my box just turned dibibit on and tried a film with e2istream nothing wrong here

Thanks for the replies.
So the problem was indeed my end.
The adapter settings for the Nameserver ( in my zgemma ) had changed .
I use CloudFlare DNS. Changed them back.
All good now.
Thanks for your help guys.

You would be better reflashing to open avt 6.2 to keep image upto date then install the new e2istream

E2iStream is a new and updatable open source plugin to replace E2iPlayer, that is now closed. This is how I installed it in a Zgemma H.2H box. IMPORTANT: In Plugin Browser do NOT remove E2iPlayer from Extensions folder before or after installing E2iStream. I typed the H.2H box IP Address (mine is 192.168.1.10) into the browser home page addressbar to open OpenWebif, selected Terminal, typed 'root', pressed Return key, copied the above Code from dsayers2014 and pressed Return again. Within seconds E2iStream 2019.06.05.01 had installed successfully, simultaneously removing E2iPlayer from the Plugin Browser list in WooshBuild Infinity on OpenATV 6.2 and replacing it with E2iStream. A thousand thanks for this excellent updatable plugin to the developer(s) and all involved in its public release. And a special thanks to the OP zgemmah2s and to dsayers2014 for the Command Line Code that made the installation so easy for me.

Absolutely Spot on - thank you DSayers instructions down to a T- it works a treat - thank you to all involved !! :) Happy Days

any ideas whats happening usually happens on itv click on it select channels itv then when i click on something to watch say an episode of something im finding that when it gets to the end of the buffering the episode switches of and i find my self having to catch it before end of buffering and rewinding to the sart of program before i can watch it

The istream Facebook page is a really good source of info for updates and problems and is quick to join, you will cut out the middlemen and get the answers updates direct from source!! I think the info on here has come from there.
They put me right, and have direct knowledge of what works with or without vpn, hope I'm not speaking out of turn!!!

The istream Facebook page is a really good source of info for updates and problems and is quick to join, you will cut out the middlemen and get the answers updates direct from source!! I think the info on here has come from there.
They put me right, and have direct knowledge of what works with or without vpn, hope I'm not speaking out of turn!!!
Not at all mate it's a new plugin where all finding our feet with it and most info will have come from their FB page tbh

Not at all mate it's a new plugin where all finding our feet with it and most info will have come from their FB page tbh
there's actually 2 e2istream pages a public one & a closed group, the latter being the most active, even if u don't like FB, like me, full of ... you can check fixes & pending fixes/known issues in the plugin itself. If you look in the UK section youll see an option named e2istream, open that,it's updated with info each release

ye dont use face book myself dont trust it im not complaining its a great plugin was just asking to see if any one had any ideas it only seems to happen on the english itv app after buffering to the end it switches off unless i catch it right at the ensd of bufferuing then rewind to begining its ok then

ye dont use face book myself dont trust it im not complaining its a great plugin was just asking to see if any one had any ideas it only seems to happen on the english itv app after buffering to the end it switches off unless i catch it right at the ensd of bufferuing then rewind to begining its ok then
can't you change the active player to 'no buffering'? press blue open 'set active player, & change . I don't visit the FB page much any more, same thing asked countless times, even tho the answer is at top of page, 'How do I install' the Facebook Generation, almost as worrying as climate change lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back