E2istream

Hi guys, you're talking about rewind and fast forward... If it's about E2istream, could you please tell me if swatchseries and yifi are working or not please?

Hi guys
I posted 2 pictires of the link...It's vidlox.tv not vidiox.tv.... and I'm wondering why nobody want to reply and help. It's the only link on yifi host but won't work. Hope the misunderstanding is resolved. Sorry and thanks in advance

Appreciate the reply mate. Got one in the back of the box. Used to be like 10s of links on yifi, now just one and won't work. I feel like samsamsam owned most of the hosts and just disabled them when he left. Another issue is a host like swatchesries doesn't work either and I get a message starting with "www1.swatchseries.to...." just like on normal laptop browser. E2istream is not like E2iplayer where you could beat BT or sky rules. Hope the gentlemen who's in charge of E2istream will soon sort it out. Thanks a lot mate for your time...really appreciate it but we can only wait and wish for a miracle

There is other apps for movies aswell like solar the series watch put locker you just have to try them all or if that's too much get a vod sub or plex (y)

Back