E2iStream

That's very good of you but I'll give it a go and try and learn. Don't be surprised if I screw it up and come back on here for some help again!!
The good thing is if you dont get it first time you can keep trying, just have a good read through the installation thread first, the 18 steps.

That's very good of you but I'll give it a go and try and learn. Don't be surprised if I screw it up and come back on here for some help again!!
Good man. Just you make sure you have a usb mounted on the box before you start are you will be fine (y)

I have a Sky skin now!

I'm having problems getting the IPTV EPG installed but I'll keep trying. Once I've got that sorted I can take a look at the E2iplayer.

I have a Sky skin now!

I'm having problems getting the IPTV EPG installed but I'll keep trying. Once I've got that sorted I can take a look at the E2iplayer.
go to epgimporter click blue
make sure there's a tick in your iptv provider at the very bottom of the list
click green
click yellow
Wait...
then click green to save

OK, so that didn't work. Spent about 20 minutes downloading EPG and I still don't have any on my IPTV live channels. Downloaded the VOD stuff but not the live ones.

IPTV is ticked.

Told you :LOL: Run the E2iplayer plgin and report back so others can see.The skin you wanted on there to ??
OK, so far I've tried Watch Series, Series 9 and Forja and none of them work. This morning I had problems with E2iStream, now I have the same issues (but with E2iplayer) and I've lost my EPG on IPTV! I appear to have gone backwards and ended up with more problems than I started with! :cry:

OK, so that didn't work. Spent about 20 minutes downloading EPG and I still don't have any on my IPTV live channels. Downloaded the VOD stuff but not the live ones.

IPTV is ticked.

In the iptv box, there's usually
IPTV
then IPTv VOD Series
and IPTV Vod movies

check which you have ticks in

you may need to change EPG location as default EPG will be internal storage, to check go to Menu/info panel/plugins/mount manager... it needs to be set to media HDD.
E2iplayer may need to be updated before it works correctly, open the plugin & update, reboot box & try again, also it helps the player If you open each repository one at a time & then press the blue button, select 'change active movie player' & choose the option for external eplayer3 without buffering

Last edited:
Forja does not work, but the other two do, just tried them, update the plug in and see if it works better
So far, the only thing I've got to work is Solar.
Obviously, I now need to ask a stupid question - how do I update the plug in? Just remove it and reinstall it?

you may need to change EPG location as default EPG will be internal storage, to check go to Menu/info panel/plugins/mount manager... it needs to be set to media HDD.
E2iplayer may need to be updated before it works correctly, open the plugin & update, reboot box & try again
It's set to HDD. Thanks for the update info - I missed that option on the second page!

Forja does not work, but the other two do, just tried them, update the plug in and see if it works better
When I try and load Watch Series I get an HTTPS error.
HTTPS Connection error "urlopen error [SSL:SSLV3_ALERT_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER] sslv3 alert illegal parameter (_ssl.c:727)>"
"It looks like your current configuration do not allow to connect to the https:??www1.swatchseries.to/."

Back