epg

marcoose

TK Veteran
hi all having trouble with epg using willowbuild how do i reset epg and redownload it using autoboqmaker this is for sat not iptv ?many thanks

AutoBouquetsMaker does not do anything with EPG.

You have some options to pick from:
OpenTV EPG, Vix has the OpenTV EPG zapper installed. This should be enabled on Willobuild.

EPG Importer. You must enable the providers you need.

Best to use one option instead of overwriting data.

AutoBouquetsMaker does not do anything with EPG.

You have some options to pick from:
OpenTV EPG, Vix has the OpenTV EPG zapper installed. This should be enabled on Willobuild.

EPG Importer. You must enable the providers you need.

Best to use one option instead of overwriting data.
no mate they didnt work?

menu,setup,system,usb
initialise
wait til done
menu,info panel,plugins
create swap on 256
when dun
yellow 4 auto start
red to make active
exit into mount ,green
save on media/hdd
when box cums back on check menu ,setup epg
location should b media/hdd try that was normally the issue but been using formular box 2 years now so all my h9s info i had gone im afraid

What do you want to use? OpenTV zapper or EPG Importer? Pick one and let's try to fix it instead of employing a scatter gun approach and throwing everything at it including the kitchen sink. "It didn't work" is a very limited expression, can you add more detail like any errors, warning etc.

Last edited:
menu,setup,system,usb
initialise
wait til done
menu,info panel,plugins
create swap on 256
when dun
yellow 4 auto start
red to make active
exit into mount ,green
save on media/hdd
when box cums back on check menu ,setup epg
location should b media/hdd try that was normally the issue but been using formular box 2 years now so all my h9s info i had gone im afraid
ok mate ill have a look thanks

What do you want to use? OpenTV zapper or EPG Importer? Pick one and let's try to fix it instead of employing a scatter gun approach and throwing everything at it including the kitchen sink. "It didn't work" is a very limited expression, can you add more detail like any errors, warning etc.
hi mate sorry for the late response right this is what happening within the epg i got no channel guide but if i press on bbc1 say then go to bbc2 then press on that the info comes up for bbc1 then if i go to itv and do the same bbc2 info comes up but then if i go out of epg for say 10minutes the info is blank?

hi mate sorry for the late response right this is what happening within the epg i got no channel guide but if i press on bbc1 say then go to bbc2 then press on that the info comes up for bbc1 then if i go to itv and do the same bbc2 info comes up but then if i go out of epg for say 10minutes the info is blank?
You are not reading the advice. You are describing the symptoms of what you see on screen, that is irrelevant, to fix the problem you need to supply the information that has been requested, twice, what method are you using to get the EPG?

Open TV zapper

Or

Epg importer

You are not reading the advice. You are describing the symptoms of what you see on screen, that is irrelevant, to fix the problem you need to supply the information that has been requested, twice, what method are you using to get the EPG?

Open TV zapper

Or

Epg importer
ive tried both

1. Please post a picture of your EPG settings.

2.What happens when you use Openatv zapper? We know it doesn't work. But any errors?

Yes I saw the picture, it is not what I asked for. You are giving wrong pictures/answers. If something is not clear, please feel free to ask. We are trying to help you.

1. Please go to EPG settings an post a pciture of the EPG setttings.
Menu > Setup > EPG > EPG Settings
I attach my one, it should be similar.
1 EPG settings.jpg

2. In you EPG zapper, please change the notifications options to Yes. If you activate the OpenTV EPG zapper, what happens? To activate it:
With no menus showing on TV, press blue button to show extensions, then select the Open TV EPG force download

openTV EPG now.jpg

3. Which image are you on? Please don't say "latest"
Menu > Information > About
On my picture I am on 6.4 003.007. What does yours say?

If you want to take good/clear screenshots, please see here:
Taking screen shots and uploading attachments to the forum

Attachments

• image details 20 aug .jpg
    image details 20 aug .jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 9
Yes I saw the picture, it is not what I asked for. You are giving wrong pictures/answers. If something is not clear, please feel free to ask. We are trying to help you.

1. Please go to EPG settings an post a pciture of the EPG setttings.
Menu > Setup > EPG > EPG Settings
I attach my one, it should be similar.
View attachment 93310

2. In you EPG zapper, please change the notifications options to Yes. If you activate the OpenTV EPG zapper, what happens? To activate it:
With no menus showing on TV, press blue button to show extensions, then select the Open TV EPG force download

View attachment 93311

3. Which image are you on? Please don't say "latest"
Menu > Information > About
On my picture I am on 6.4 003.007. What does yours say?

If you want to take good/clear screenshots, please see here:
Taking screen shots and uploading attachments to the forum
hi mate i done option 2 cos it was easier and quicker lol but that seems to have worked epg is staying there even restarted box and still there thanks for your help ill see how it goes

Those were not options, they were a list of questions/instructions. Please provide the answers/results. That way we solve issues properly for you.

Back