Epl options

Personally I will be using tod.tv this season i realise that it is 30fps, but It's by far the best 30fps I've seen, and they seem to have right s for everything 2 streams at $14 a month I don't think you can go wrong
Hoping it works well for you mate has plenty of sport and your right is only 30fps so for me not best in terms of quality but biggest issue for me with Tod is the constant blocking of vpns and dns ..may work now but as soon as EPL starts they are one of the worst to block.

Hoping it works well for you mate has plenty of sport and your right is only 30fps so for me not best in terms of quality but biggest issue for me with Tod is the constant blocking of vpns and dns ..may work now but as soon as EPL starts they are one of the worst to block.
Mysterium is your friend

Evening all, is this deal ok? i have signed up to Fubo for 12 months (all have streamlocators) it can work in 3 different addresses, so my two sons have it, works out at £3.30 per month each, no, they never pay me !!!, but more than happy with it, picture fine, never any buffering, i think its good, as u get every match, can record etc, just wondering if anyone else does this,,, cheers. p.s. dont ask me what a streamlocator is, all i know i set fubo to canada on it.

Evening all, is this deal ok? i have signed up to Fubo for 12 months (all have streamlocators) it can work in 3 different addresses, so my two sons have it, works out at £3.30 per month each, no, they never pay me !!!, but more than happy with it, picture fine, never any buffering, i think its good, as u get every match, can record etc, just wondering if anyone else does this,,, cheers. p.s. dont ask me what a streamlocator is, all i know i set fubo to canada on it.
As long as your happy with it that's all that matters mate. With Fubo Canada tho my understanding is that although its 3 streams...its 1 TV and 2nd and 3rd Need to be mobile or PC...so I would make sure of that..unless ur fine with mobile and PC viewing.

So far, somehow we have watched at same time on tv???, we I’ll await new season to find out for sure though , many thanks for your response.

As long as your happy with it that's all that matters mate. With Fubo Canada tho my understanding is that although its 3 streams...its 1 TV and 2nd and 3rd Need to be mobile or PC...so I would make sure of that..unless ur fine with mobile and PC viewing.
I took a quick look on Fubo Canada, and Kyser143, it looks like you're right - but perhaps they don't overly enforce it:

General questions:

"How many devices can I simultaneously watch on?
Fubo can be actively streamed on 3 devices at the same time."
fuboTV - Watch Live Sports & TV Without Cable | Try It Free

BUT... In the support questions:
"You can stream on supported mobile devices and web browsers from different locations simultaneously. fuboTV also allows you to stream using a compatible TV device (Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, and Xbox One) from any location, however you can only stream on TV devices from one location at a time." https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-ca/ar...y-devices-can-I-stream-from-at-the-same-time-

I know a group guys who are selling fubo £50 for year they say one account can be shared between so each account they get £150 from guys who buy it

I know a group guys who are selling fubo £50 for year they say one account can be shared between so each account they get £150 from guys who buy it
That's naughty I would confirm that if shared between 3 it defo allows 3 TV devices to be used to stream at the same time and on different IPs...otherwise your getting sold something that likely may not work and 2 of the users get an error mesg appear on screen abt multi stream. However I don't know anyone who has tested this so maybe as @Sam223 says it's not being enforced ..maybe @bondy lad can test and confirm.

I will do as requested, however cannot do right now as both my sons unavailable. The earliest I can post I guess will be tomorrow evening, I will be back soon as possible, but I will check this.

Hi folks, managed to get hold of one of my sons, fubo working fine on his tv and mine simultaneously under same log in details, hope this helps.

You have to find a vpn that works, initially I used “windscribe “, set it Montreal, if it’s detected they clearly display “ cannot be used with vpn” then it won’t work ( I got this “streamlocator “which is brilliant but don’t need vpn, sadly they have more than doubled in price but fantastic piece of kit.
Then you have to enter your address as living in Canada, just google one, dead easy,, finally use card to pay, often u get knocked back as your card address doesn’t match your Canada address, there are way’s around this someone here will advise!!
I used a nationwide card with no problem and got a great exchange rate, I watch on firestick, this was a problem downloading, again with help on here they showed me how to switch account to USA and then it enabled me download Fubo( Amazon account that is),,, good luck if you are technically inclined unlike me it will be a piece of cake for you to do.

@bondy lad I see Streamlocator have an app for Fire TV and Android, do you use this or do you have the hub?
The app may be worth a punt, anyone else have experience with this?

Last edited:
I really wonder how peacock are going to pull off the 4k promise this season. Looking at the games in the schedule that are in uhd on Sky - those look like the games that would typically be shown on one of the channels rather than peacock?

@bondy lad I see Streamlocator have an app for Fire TV and Android, do you use this or do you have the hub?
The app may be worth a punt, anyone else have experience with this?
All 3 of us have these streamlocator hubs, we bought them about 18 months ago when they were about £55-00 ,now much dearer ,incredibly easy to set up and simple to use (believe me i am a simpleton), now since Fubo has hit town ,worth their weight in gold, you DO NOT need to have vpn ON when this is on. With the vpns, some work some dont,its trial and error if you dont have streamlocator.

Back