ET 8000 HD Et8000 openatv

mrblue

Registered
Wanted to get woosh to run on my xtrend that has been running vix. I downloaded openatv 6.2 but it remained stuck on flashing. Strangely there was no 6.1 available for the et8000.

I tried 6.0 which has worked and woosh running fine but can’t understand why 6.2 doesn’t work. The et8000 is still a quality box

Sponsored Links

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Wanted to get woosh to run on my xtrend that has been running vix. I downloaded openatv 6.2 but it remained stuck on flashing. Strangely there was no 6.1 available for the et8000.

I tried 6.0 which has worked and woosh running fine but can’t understand why 6.2 doesn’t work. The et8000 is still a quality box
put this on, when it gets to HDMI shenanigans, put wooshbuild infinity on using webif/terminal:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=et8500

mrblue

Registered
But that’s what I did, 6.2 is stuck on flashing. Has anyone successfully flashed this box with 6.2.

6.2 doesn’t work on zgemma star boxes but I would have thought the et8000 would have been good enough to run it

cactikid

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
What about 6.3 is that not supported,i am running open vix on both my et boxes 040 image.

cactikid

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Out the window lol,had a car in today with bulb gone E 220 for a bulb in stealers omg modern tech ouch.
I like simple open vix as it works when things get working.

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
But that’s what I did, 6.2 is stuck on flashing. Has anyone successfully flashed this box with 6.2.

6.2 doesn’t work on zgemma star boxes but I would have thought the et8000 would have been good enough to run it
6.2 does run on zgemma star boxes, runs fine of all of them.
I clicked on the wrong xtrend image using my mobile fone, use the one posted by @dave100 although I assume you have tried them all and not got any to flash?
This simply means the usb is a duffer, try another usb drive to flash the box, if you are pressing the standby button as it's starting up and still no FLSH, use a different usb

healey82

Registered
I have 6.2 running on my et8000 with infinity installed and it runs fine. As others have said try a different stick.

Abu Baniaz

Registered
You can flash without using a USB stick if your receiver is booting. If you are still on OpenViX, transfer the openatv imgae zip file to /hdd/imagebackups/ You should be able to flash using Image Manager.

You can also use grogs script