ET 8000 HD Et8000 openatv

mrblue

Wanted to get woosh to run on my xtrend that has been running vix. I downloaded openatv 6.2 but it remained stuck on flashing. Strangely there was no 6.1 available for the et8000.

I tried 6.0 which has worked and woosh running fine but can’t understand why 6.2 doesn’t work. The et8000 is still a quality box

Wanted to get woosh to run on my xtrend that has been running vix. I downloaded openatv 6.2 but it remained stuck on flashing. Strangely there was no 6.1 available for the et8000.

I tried 6.0 which has worked and woosh running fine but can’t understand why 6.2 doesn’t work. The et8000 is still a quality box
put this on, when it gets to HDMI shenanigans, put wooshbuild infinity on using webif/terminal:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=et8500

But that’s what I did, 6.2 is stuck on flashing. Has anyone successfully flashed this box with 6.2.

6.2 doesn’t work on zgemma star boxes but I would have thought the et8000 would have been good enough to run it

Out the window lol,had a car in today with bulb gone E 220 for a bulb in stealers omg modern tech ouch.
I like simple open vix as it works when things get working.

But that’s what I did, 6.2 is stuck on flashing. Has anyone successfully flashed this box with 6.2.

6.2 doesn’t work on zgemma star boxes but I would have thought the et8000 would have been good enough to run it

6.2 does run on zgemma star boxes, runs fine of all of them.
I clicked on the wrong xtrend image using my mobile fone, use the one posted by @dave100 although I assume you have tried them all and not got any to flash?
This simply means the usb is a duffer, try another usb drive to flash the box, if you are pressing the standby button as it's starting up and still no FLSH, use a different usb

I have 6.2 running on my et8000 with infinity installed and it runs fine. As others have said try a different stick.

You can flash without using a USB stick if your receiver is booting. If you are still on OpenViX, transfer the openatv imgae zip file to /hdd/imagebackups/ You should be able to flash using Image Manager.

You can also use grogs script

Back