Euro 2020 Predictions/Chat

I personally don't see Portugal going that deep if I'm being honest. But you just know Ronaldo wants to go out in glory with likely his last euros.

I fancy us against the Germans, they ent the same team they was a few years back, our squad rotation is key, we have great strength In depth, but to win the whole lot,?? No, France for me are unbelievable

I fancy us against the Germans, they ent the same team they was a few years back, our squad rotation is key, we have great strength In depth, but to win the whole lot,?? No, France for me are unbelievable

Ye France are the complete team and really can't see anyone beating them unless France have a really bad day at the office.

Do agree regarding Germany. They havent the same quality from a few years ago but still they have pedigree when it comes to major tournaments.

I was looking at the French squad earlier, it's scary the talent they have!! 🤣 expecially with benzema back In the fold, he's top draw

I know they have mbappe but I think they knew they was missing that in the box poacher, giroud was unlucky to miss out, I know he never played much but I'm a massive fan of him, benzema is better tho

I’ve got wagers on Italy to win it or Belgium will drag me £350 on a sindicate I’m on but personally hope England Wales and Scotland do well

I’ve got wagers on Italy to win it or Belgium will drag me £350 on a sindicate I’m on but personally hope England Wales and Scotland do well
I think Wales will go further than England.
Judging by today's game I can't see Scotland getting out of the group

Scotland lack a good keeper, Marshall let them down today, I think Craig Gordon should be starting, even though he is not the top keeper he once was, but he is far better than Marshall, Czech keeper made some good saves today, I wouldnt write the scots off yet though, they will be fired up against England, plus Croatia were not that impressive against England, not any major strikers of note in their team, hard to see them scoring many goals in their next two games.

I have to say I didn't watch the game today but seen the highlights later.
Maybe Scotland were better than the highlights suggested.
TBF they did have some decent chances. Robertson really should have buried his one.

Scotland might be fired up come Friday but think England will roll over them imo.

Bit late to this but took Italy at 9/1 before the tournament. Was purring when they stuffed the turkey. They've looked the best team by miles so far imho. Obviously group of death may change that tomorrow. Everyone saying France but they've got no home advantage throughout the tournament. If they win it away, they'll have deserved it.

Bit late to this but took Italy at 9/1 before the tournament. Was purring when they stuffed the turkey. They've looked the best team by miles so far imho. Obviously group of death may change that tomorrow. Everyone saying France but they've got no home advantage throughout the tournament. If they win it away, they'll have deserved it.
I really like Italy despite them being a bit weak at the back which may expose them against top teams.

They dont have any star players like other teams but they play as a proper team defensively and offensively. They leave it all out on the pitch.

They seem like dark horses for me.

I got Italy at 11/1 a week before the start with William Hill, Also have France with Skybet at 9/2

I really like Italy despite them being a bit weak at the back which may expose them against top teams.

They dont have any star players like other teams but they play as a proper team defensively and offensively. They leave it all out on the pitch.

They seem like dark horses for me.

Chellini and Bonucci may be old men but they're still mustard mate. I agree it will be a test for them when a team like France utilise the pace of Mbappe or dare I say England with Sterling et al. But we know Itallians, they love to defend. You're spot on about having no star players, that's probably why they're so cohesive. You've got 11 players there completely playing for the team. I reckon they'll take some beating.

Back