Formula 1 calendar for the 2021 season

Winning the last two races will make Lewis an unprecedented 8 time world champion.

Will be tough and is still wide open going into the last two races.

This Saudi track is bloody dangerous!!

Mind you it's still been an enthralling race with everything that's happened thus far.

This Saudi track is bloody dangerous!!

Mind you it's still been an enthralling race with everything that's happened thus far.
Is dangerous when max is on the road one of the fastest tracks on calendar bud.
What a crazy race max with dirty tactics but deserved win for Hamilton on to final race now

Great race and very entertaining to say the least with everything that happened. Saudi looks like one of the best circuits going forward.

Max and red bull I have seen for a while now are fekking dirty.

Last race literally either one of the two to win it. I just hope Lewis does it to shut that cant up and make history.

Great race and very entertaining to say the least with everything that happened. Saudi looks like one of the best circuits going forward.

Max and red bull I have seen for a while now are fekking dirty.

Last race literally either one of the two to win it. I just hope Lewis does it to shut that cant up and make history.
Seriously hope Hamilton wins it as would have won it on merit where’s as redbull would’ve won it with the aid of the fia tbh can’t wait to see next seasons cars

Back