Freezing/buffering

Hi guys looking for help.

have a few subs and been getting issues. When a big match is on or soccer aid for example. Totally unwatchable. Flick a vpn on and its fine. My main sub doesnt except vpns. So looking to figure it what causes it. I use a formuler so i can see rhe buffer bars are empty and server lock light is off.

with vm 200mb package. Only sub it doesnt so it on has a vpn on there end. Is this vm causing this or what?

4g is poor but yes. Totally scunnered trying to figure it out and the vpn isnt the answer as the sub i use the most doesnt except them. All channels where having issues started on the main ones but spread to them all now.

Z7 . I trier another service was working fine until scotland game came on then freezing non stop . Was freezing on nearly all channels not just the football Vpn stops this happening. My main service doesnt allow vpns so vpn fix doesnt help for this . Its vm btw

Im not sure how do you tell? I thought somethibg like this is vpn solves the issue but cant use it with my provider i use

Have you checked your Virgin account online and made sure you have Websafe disabled?

Could also check your speeds during peak time (4pm-11pm)
If your speed is nowhere near same as off peak speed then your area may be oversubscribed and you could call Virgin for a discount or change ISP.

Back