Fury v Wilder

he's a brilliant sportsman isn't he.

so charasmatic and brilliant at what he does.

and what he's been through in his life its incredible.

a true great no matter what he does now.

Respect the hell out of this man for what he has done with his life.

Amazing boxer yes no doubt.

But fighting depression and mental illness and coming back from the brink of suicide is something incredible and tip my cap to him as he is a true inspiration to such people with such an illness.

Last edited:
Only caught the fight now as downloaded it as was too tired to wake up. Glad its part of my big boxing collection now lol.

All I can say it was a brilliant awesome fight. The best heavyweight fight I have seen for many years in fact. FOTY for me also.

I do agree that the heavyweight division currently and has been generally weak for many years. They have been good fighters but Fury lets be honest is on a complete different level to EVERY single one of them and has been the best heavyweight on the planet for a few years now. Also he can only beat what is in front of him. Usyk is a great fighter and may be the only one who could possbily push Fury all the way but I still think Fury will have too much for him also.

In regards to Wilder major props to him for the immense heart he showed with the insane amount of brutal shots he took from Fury. But the result was inevitable he just is not on the level of Fury.

Was really impressed despite the two knockdowns how Fury came back and just punished Wilder for most of the fight with his shots. The shots from both men were absolutely brutal even the jabs. Fury proved again why he is just not a world class boxer but also world class fighter/puncher.

With losses from AJ and Wilder and likely AJ will lose the rematch against Usyk that fight for me will be mouth watering still in 2022. Then have the biggest fight with the two best in the division for all the belts between Fury/Usyk. 2022 could be the best year in boxing for super fights for quite some time.

The thing is if AJ wins.Fury can take the best shot AJ can land. There is just no way AJ can take the best shot Fury can land.

As for usyk Fury will just be far to powerful even though Usyk is a skillful boxer.

Cause he does don't talk so wet how long was he mandatory for wilder????? Why dosnt he deserve a shot
Getting sparked by a 41 year old povetkin. Also destroyed by aj. He's an average fighter and doesn't deserve to be fighting for a title. Poor man's aj and that's saying something

Getting sparked by a 41 year old povetkin. Also destroyed by aj. He's an average fighter and doesn't deserve to be fighting for a title. Poor man's aj and that's saying something
Happens in Heavyweight boxing to the best of them. No shame in it.

Whyte deserves his shot he's done the miles waited patiently. He's no chance but deserves the chance.

The loss to aj was way back and he built his career back up same with the loss to povetkin whyte deserves his chance he did everything the wbc asked him to do and did it just because a fighter has lost 2 fights dosnt mean he shouldn’t be title mandatory

He needs to beat someone who is good enough. Even fight ruiz who has been there and done it before he can look to fight fury. Someone with decent credentials

Jigger it doesn't work like that bud, it goes on who's ranked where, so whyte is the mandatory with the WBC that's why he gets his shot, nothing to do with who he has faced, Joe Joyce is the WBO mandatory and he's thought no 1 really, it's just the way it is, if there was no mandatorys then there it would be very hard to have title fights

He needs to beat someone who is good enough. Even fight ruiz who has been there and done it before he can look to fight fury. Someone with decent credentials
He can only beat whoever is put in front of him. He did get beat by Joshua but has vastly improved since then. He was up for fighting wilder who always avoided him.

Back