Fury v Wilder

Yes I think this top AJ wasn't right after klichsko and defo wasn't right after being knocked senseless by Ruiz in fight one. He's edgy and doesn't unload the same. He use to go for the kill. But he's lacking that now
It's like he is just looking for a knock out punch in his fights if he isn't presented with a opportunity to land one he is stuffed doesn't know what to do

Yes I think this top AJ wasn't right after klichsko and defo wasn't right after being knocked senseless by Ruiz in fight one. He's edgy and doesn't unload the same. He use to go for the kill. But he's lacking that now
It's not a fact of lacking it as he knows he has the power to ko anyone in the division he's just trying to be skillful ie ring craft but personally think there's too many people part of his team dictating where as before as you said he would seek and destroy so to speak

It's not a fact of lacking it as he knows he has the power to ko anyone in the division he's just trying to be skillful ie ring craft but personally think there's too many people part of his team dictating where as before as you said he would seek and destroy so to speak
I said before baz, Rob mckracken was a big mistake

So is fury going to vacate the WBC belt for the sake of not fighting whyte even fury has openly admitted he wants a fight with whyte and that whyte deserves a crack at the WBC belt

absaloutly bud it's about been humble in defeat a prime example AJ he didn't make no excuse with the loss to ruiz look how he came back in the 2nd fight.
Same with usyk defeat he was humble and agreed he was beat by the better boxer on the night.
Some of the greats had defeats and look how they came back apart from iron Mike tyson lmfao

Ye that's why it's hard to respect.

All he has is excuses. Like he did in the second fight and last fight.

That's not way fighters should behave. Man up and accept you lost and lost to the better fighter but wilder will never accept that.

I think he needed a more technically gifted trainer tbh mate, someone like virgil hunter, abel sanchez, Robert garcia, all could of taught him the fundamentals he's lacking
True on a seperate note I watched a canelo interview and was saying this guy who trains with them has Alot faster hands then him can't remember name he said but he's a Mexican fighter.
Would love to see canelo trainer with a heavyweight that would be mad 🤣🤣

Bazz he hasn't got the power to knock out fury not in this lifetime. The hardest puncher was considered to be wylder.

I said before I don't think AJ would beat wylder but I dont know now as I think he has took some serious damage on Saturday.

He should never of lost to ruiz can you imagine what would of happened to AJ if he was in the ring Sat night based on AJs last performance you are only as good as your last fight.

Wilder never been the hardest ko artist just look at the bums he's fought but as said any heavyweight can ko any other boxer imo dosnt matter if AJ fury wilder ortiz big baby Miller ect

I defo think wilder will have some great excuses the end of next week.

Says alot when he wouldn't shake Fury's hand

Massive sore loser.

Can see the cheating card being brought up. I think wilder must of mauled his own gloves and broke is own hand ha

The best fighter AJ has defeated was klichsko but he was at the end of his career at 41.

Wylder has been very quite not sure if he is still in hospital. He took some serious blows in that fight.

I defo think wilder will have some great excuses the end of next week.

Says alot when he wouldn't shake Fury's hand

Massive sore loser.

Can see the cheating card being brought up. I think wilder must of mauled his own gloves and broke is own hand ha

Really peeved me off that.

The guy has no respect for his competitor or boxing imo.

Showing sportsmanship doesn't make you weak but disrespecting your opponent after losing quite easily and not accepting defeat crosses the line.

The best fighter AJ has defeated was klichsko but he was at the end of his career at 41.

Wylder has been very quite not sure if he is still in hospital. He took some serious blows in that fight.

Those were devastating shots he took and potentially could affect his health down the line.

Said before major props for him taking those brutal shots from fury. Great heart and courage shown no denying that.

I see Fury fighting Whyte next, it would be a decent fight, I think it would sell out quickly, after that its see the outcome of AJ v Usyk rematch and a possible unification bout there, but I think Fury might take another fight first, after Whyte, somebody top 10 ranked, for me he will only have 3 or 4 more fights before he calls it a day, then move on to tv work, or maybe even take a job as a cruise ship crooner, decent money to be earned there too.

I see Fury fighting Whyte next, it would be a decent fight, I think it would sell out quickly, after that its see the outcome of AJ v Usyk rematch and a possible unification bout there, but I think Fury might take another fight first, after Whyte, somebody top 10 ranked, for me he will only have 3 or 4 more fights before he calls it a day, then move on to tv work, or maybe even take a job as a cruise ship crooner, decent money to be earned there too.

Why not lol.

Retire young, in the prime of your life and fully healthy.

I think most boxers would be envious of him.

No point in him going on for years be there for 1 or 2 more years get all the belts and call it a day. There just is no one who can beat him imo.

I think he will have maybe only 2 he might just fight whyte and if he gets unification fight and wins will probably retire undefeated by then he would of added a good few quid to the piggy bank.

Wylder is apparently now blaming the referees count. Saying he took to long to start the count on fury.

Wylder is apparently now blaming the referees count. Saying he took to long to start the count on fury.
The refs do take too long to count soley because they have to get the other fighter back to a corner but there is always the official that starts the count before the ref gets to the boxer on his knees

Back