Fury v Wilder

Don't get hate on whyte. He's a good fighter and has improved tremendously since the AJ loss.

Ye he had the blip against povetkin. But he came back in style.

He deserves his shot and do hope that happens with fury.

Though I would love to see him mix it with Wilder but Wilder wouldn't have the cahones to do that.

Sadly the politics from the boards is toxic just look at when Wilder was champion as an example.

I know he's mandatory and that's how it works. But the worst thing with boxing is they will delay it and delay it until it doesn't happen. Problem with whyte is he won't sell, he needs to build more momentum after getting beat by povetkin. Doesn't deserve a title fight for at least another couple of fights

I know he's mandatory and that's how it works. But the worst thing with boxing is they will delay it and delay it until it doesn't happen. Problem with whyte is he won't sell, he needs to build more momentum after getting beat by povetkin. Doesn't deserve a title fight for at least another couple of fights

Whyte dropped povetkin like 5 times over the 2 fights. He did get caught though but he redeemed himself in the 2nd fight. Very dominant.

That was Whytes only defeat in 6 years! Since then Joshua, Wilder, Parker, Ruiz, Chisora ,and Ortiz have lost more fights. What more momentum does he need. Stop hanging on to a single blip against Povetkin! Whyte has lost one fight in over half a decade. Stop talking rubbish. The man deservers another tile shot.

Hmmm didn't he beat povetkin in rematch and now facing some one who took fury the distance and caused a serious head cut to fury it's like saying wilder didn't deserve the 3rd fight cause he drew and lost then say same about some of the greats

He's been rocked in more fights than enough and put down 3 of his last 6 fights, he's at the level he should be. The fact that the povetkin fight was on ppv was a shambles.

He's been rocked in more fights than enough and put down 3 of his last 6 fights, he's at the level he should be. The fact that the povetkin fight was on ppv was a shambles.

What are you going on about? Apart from Povetkin in which he won the 2nd fight he's LOST 1 fight since 2015. Who cares if he's been knocked down a few times it's how you come back from that. Fury got knocked down 4 times vs Wilder ffs. And still dismantled him. Means sod all. You sound like a right hater lol.

Every fighter gets rocked in nearly every fight they won't admit it but you can see it does that not make them world levelalthogh they won't admit it.
so fury been down 3 times in last 2 fights they need to strip him of his linial
status and ring magazine and WBC belt as he's been rocked and dropped
Does it not matter how many times you get knocked down in a fight as long as you get back up and beat what's in front of you.
You say he deserves to be at the level he's at so what about when wilder fought a nobody and a top 15 world ranking was that ok or should fury have stayed at fighting no bodies

Difference is fury was fighting against the heaviest hitter in boxing. I'm saying he needs a couple more fights to be considered furys next challenger.
Not a hater just stating that if fury has 2 more fights left like he promised, I can bet whyte will not be one of them. Whyte would be better off trying to face aj

Every fighter gets rocked in nearly every fight they won't admit it but you can see it does that not make them world levelalthogh they won't admit it.
so fury been down 3 times in last 2 fights they need to strip him of his linial
status and ring magazine and WBC belt as he's been rocked and dropped
Does it not matter how many times you get knocked down in a fight as long as you get back up and beat what's in front of you.
You say he deserves to be at the level he's at so what about when wilder fought a nobody and a top 15 world ranking was that ok or should fury have stayed at fighting no bodies
Couldn't agree more baz well said

Difference is fury was fighting against the heaviest hitter in boxing. I'm saying he needs a couple more fights to be considered furys next challenger.
Not a hater just stating that if fury has 2 more fights left like he promised, I can bet whyte will not be one of them. Whyte would be better off trying to face aj
Why would he fight AJ? He's just lost all his belts and he's mandatory for a world title shot, its a step back if he does that

This topic has gone somewhat backwards lol

No matter the division fighters will get rocked or knocked down that's just boxing. It's the nature of thr sport.

Doesn't make that boxer weak. But in fact how they come back from that adversity is what makes them imo especially with how fury destroyer wilder in this fight.

So is fury going to vacate the WBC belt for the sake of not fighting whyte even fury has openly admitted he wants a fight with whyte and that whyte deserves a crack at the WBC belt
This topic has gone somewhat backwards lol

No matter the division fighters will get rocked or knocked down that's just boxing. It's the nature of thr sport.

Doesn't make that boxer weak. But in fact how they come back from that adversity is what makes them imo especially with how fury destroyer wilder in this fight.
absaloutly bud it's about been humble in defeat a prime example AJ he didn't make no excuse with the loss to ruiz look how he came back in the 2nd fight.
Same with usyk defeat he was humble and agreed he was beat by the better boxer on the night.
Some of the greats had defeats and look how they came back apart from iron Mike tyson lmfao

yeah i think this fight actually elevated the other two fights. the narrative in my head was: the first was only close because fury had to lose 10st and wasnt ready, the second was how the first should have gone, and wilder is a chump lol.

but wilder was the one who changed things up and came back from a knockdown and had there been 30s left in the 4th itd have been interesting - showed what a performance fury put in in both the previous fights.

AJ wilder would be a great fight i feel, especially if the belts are out the way and it's two fighters simply trying to prove who the better man is. really feel belt politics has denied us more match ups like this - though it did give us usyk

i'm more of a casual boxing fan, and the last 4-5 years have been brilliant at heavyweight.

hope fury gets shot at AJ, it'd be the monster pay day he deserves.

AJ was a killer then, can't imagine him slinging guns straight out of the round like that anymore. doesnt seem to put combos together now.

the scenes in this round, deary me

AJ ain't been the same since this fight.

I honestly think Wilder would beat AJ there is no way AJ will get up from one of his big punches.

As for AJ and Fury I think it won't happen Eddie Hern will make sure of that.

Fury will get up from AJs best shot but there is no way AJ will get up from Furys best. If AJ had faced either of them last night he would of been battered.
Totally agree with this. AJ as a suspect chin for sure

Yeah I agree I think AJ has lost his edge a little, the ruiz punch really took it out of him, he's 100% not the same fighter but he's been great for the sport, I dont like him but he's been great for boxing

Back