Fury Vs Whyte IPTV streaming online FREE

Lacklustre performance from whyte.

But pitch perfect performance from Fury. Really great jab and boxing performance from him.

Credit to sugar Hill also who has transformed his game since he came in board. Fury is a lethal puncher which you never really associated with him a few years ago.

Be a shame if he retired now. Truly to be one of the best ever I hope he takes one last fight for all the belts when ever that is and retire after that.

Great performance from Fury?
I've seen better fights in a primary school playground.
It was an utter embarrassment to the sport, neither of these would have lasted half a round in the 60's or 70's against the boxers of the time

It was an utter embarrassment to the sport, neither of these would have lasted half a round in the 60's or 70's against the boxers of the time
I dont think it helped that it was a complete mismatch from day one mate, whyte is European at best, I thunk fury was just trying to make it where its not as embarrasing as it was, it was like he would carry him for a few rounds and put him out of his misery.

Not a great performance he did what he had to do a typical fury performance and a cracking uppercut, i whyte didnt stumble after walking forwards towards the ref, it would have carried on and doubt fury would have landed that uppercut again but it is what it is fury dominated a poor fight and done what he had too

Not a great fight but to say fury wouldn't last a half round with old boxers is ridiculous. He has proven time and time again that he has many different styles. He's went from a touch and move boxer to adding that ko power. Most boxers can't handle the fact he's so tall and how quickly he can feint and move. Personally for me you could put him in any era and he would perform well. He mightnt dominate but he would definitely belong

Fury is a special boxer. Quick word is boxer. He is slick and has great movement. With the power he has had as shown in the last few fights he is another animal now.

Personally I think he would have mixed it with the best in the golden eras of the division gone by. His range of styles. His size. He's footwork and speed for such a large man is scary. Whether he would have dominated those eras I don't know.

Back