Grogbuild

Seems alot of issues on the h92s zgemma for grogbuild after but restarting issues it crashes blue screen then won't download pplugings and xe loading won't work say work path

finding xe downloaderbut

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems alot of issues on the h92s zgemma for grogbuild after but restarting issues it crashes blue screen then won't download pplugings and xe loading won't work say work path not working or picon

finding xe downloaderbut
do you have usb or hard drive installed and initialized

I had to find my flash drive with saved files reset the box and had back up files on there gone thro that way but not press restart incase it's an issue again but it's upload plugins and sort of worked OK got xe downloader done and now up load iptv off my supplier and seems OK for now still can't suss epg yet but not restarted the box just for now only going to find ways to keep it steady

I had to find my flash drive with saved files reset the box and had back up files on there gone thro that way but not press restart incase it's an issue again but it's upload plugins and sort of worked OK got xe downloader done and now up load iptv off my supplier and seems OK for now still can't suss epg yet but not restarted the box just for now only going to find ways to keep it steady
The epg is usually from your provider for xe these are settings I use in xe if you want to try them.

Xe settings

Work space media/HDD

Auto update plugin enable

Auto import enable

In deep standby skip imports

Import bouquets every hour disable

Start import after boot enable

Always reload vod when opening enable

Disable vod plugin no

iptv player 4097

Vod player 4097

TV offset 0

Press yellow wait till done

Press blue wait till done

Green to save

Yeah done those workspace was different auto plugin enabled auto import enabled in deep stand by skip import every hour I got that's my supplier said start import after booting up disabled always reliad vod disabled disabled vod yes import epg enabled import picon disabled

Any how got it working it did crash a few last night but as I.ve not use grogbuild new one looks too unstable with the amount of crash blue circle and iptv I'm using some films won't work properly especially trying to use plugings seems to make it unstable and crash with blue circle

Back