Grogbuild

I recently thread a post and in need of desperate help please don't lock it out
You're running the risk of getting banned.
Moderators disabled the thread for a reason.
Grogbuild free-range installs the correct image for your box, there are no individual images, each time it is installed it uses the image specific to that box

You're running the risk of getting banned.
Moderators disabled the thread for a reason.
Grogbuild free-range installs the correct image for your box, there are no individual images, each time it is installed it uses the image specific to that box
So what is my next step please

I locked the thread because you were already discussing the issue in here. I've moved your posts into here now. Stick to this thread and don't make anymore.
I recently thread a post and in need of desperate help please don't lock it out

Its locked out and I don't understand those links
There's not much can go wrong.
1. Put usb in box and initialise it.
2. Open webif and click Terminal, then paste in the command line.
3. Make yourself a cup of tea while the box downloads the image and flashes itself

Ah now you have got me me there good thinking I.ll get it looked at thanks sorry

3. Make yourself a cup of tea while the box downloads the image and flashes itself

Ah now you have got me me there good thinking I.ll get it looked at thanks sorry

Sorry the box not booting up thats why I needed to flash

So I decided to try my old h2h box seems stable I also discovered that python was the issue on my h9.2s so I'm learning on the h2h for a min I.ll keep 2 h9.2s I'm using one of the h9.2s for now on wooshbuild not going to tinker that untill I know how to do the correct procedure can some on advise me how to delete such file as python as its a corrupt file it was on e2i player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back