having problems with wooshbuild on h2h bouquets HELP!!!!

BUZZBY79

Ive just recently put wooshbuild onto a h2h but cant get the bouquets to work or get folders for channels. can anyone help as its the first time ive used a cable box and slowly loosing my hair.

Im pretty sure you cant use whhosebuild on h2h i was going to put it on mine but when i read the instructions on here it said somewhere cant use on h2h

wooshbuild works on almost all the zgemma it's just some of the features depending on build can be bit iffy

Did you download the right version for the H2H as you need to be running autobouqetsmaker for the H2H and not AutobouquetsE2 ... also I find EPG downloader works better than Cross EPG.

Are you connecting both sat and cable or just cable? if just cable, is the tuners configured properly - tuner a (sat) should be disabled and tuner b (cable) should be set correctly with your local area network id.

Got it all working apart from getting folders when selecting favourites.
How did you get yours updated? I just downloaded whooshbuild then it said its been a long time since last update will not boot if you update i did it anyway and its stuck on boot uo

Back