help autobouquetsmaker i get failed to tune on
i lost ch3 HD slysport news HD ect
any way of fix ths plz

Teeside NTL 00010 this is the one i be use for long time
how do i get the new frequencies for Teeside NTL

Last edited:
Teeside NTL 00010 this is the one i be use for long time
how do i get the new frequencies for Teeside NTL

You fixed your problem, I’m using ID 00010 and have lost sly sports news HD and also failing to scan new channels

Ill recap what it says in that thread but just grab a screen shot of those details and upload pic here. Guide to upload screen shots in my signature.

We have historically used the 64 QAM details because these were the data frequencies. ABM can tune on any frequency for UK cable, there is no home frequency for UK cable

The process should be as follows:
Set all Cable tuners to Virgin All systems. It does not matter what NetID you use in tuner config. You can leave it at 00000.

Clear all cable services
Up (next to OK) > Green (satellites/extended) > Highlight Cable services > menu > removes services. Restart to make sure.

Perform a non-abm scan. Use manual not automatic, make sure you select complete. See the screenshot.

Tuner setup
cable-tuner-config-jpg.35802

Manual scan
manual-scan-2-jpg.35755

Once the scan has completed, check what the details are for "Virgin TV Highlights", "Virgin Movies and store". Most skins will show you the details. Picture attached.

Qam 64 = Modulation 3
Qam 256 = Modulation 5

The main change recently has been the modulation. This should be the only detail to change, but please double check.

There are some areas with 6887 symbol rates others with 6952

movies-and-store-jpg.35754

Some skins dont display that info there so press ok twice to see the info, edit the pic if it shows server info

Alternatively follow this post http://www.techkings.org/threads/a-few-channels-not-clearing-abm-not-refreshing.140445/#post-873332 and upload the required files

============================================================================================================

Edit 00010 was updated 5 days ago https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/846c9c68a01b8127f989883bc226b19de181fcad

Did you try update providers as suggested in post 4? http://www.techkings.org/threads/help-autobouquetsmaker-i-get-failed-to-tune.146310/#post-933217

Last edited:
thanks for info :)

i got zgemma 5h.2tc WooshBuild
Q: how do i updated config files on ABM confit file (im on 29. ) i need 3.1
is the plugin i a get ?
thanks

that fix it thak for ya time

dsayers2014
try plugins red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker. Exit then plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker.

that fix it thak for ya time

dsayers2014
try plugins red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker. Exit then plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker.
Hi, could you talk me through these steps? Tried downloading abm but still the same.
Rather new to building etc myself

I've updated the AutoBouquetsMaker and Updates the provider files and I still get "Failed To Tune Virgin (UK) on tuner C. I'm in Bradford which used region 40961 (Barnsley). If I change the region to 40965 (Knowsley1) the ABM scans, however non of the channels are working (including the free ones such as ITV). Can someone advise what I need to do to get this working again please?

Back