HELP!!! FLASHED TO WOOSHBUILD, LOST PREMIUM CHANNELS

Wetdogg

Hi Guys, I am a complete rookie so bear with me....

So i bought a zgemma h2s off ebay, with everything all installed, plug and play (not quite, but anyway)

Everything was working okish, paid channels, etc but i wasn't happy with the workings off it, such as EPG etc, so after a bit of reading i decided to re flash with the latest wooshbuild yesterday.

Now, i managed to do that, but i have no paid channels now and from much reading i am thinking that i have to add a cam file of some description?? The instructions say put the cccamfile on a USB and plug in to the front of the box and use the USB cam importer.

do i need to buy another one of these files or should i have the file somewhere??

Sorry, but i really don't know what i am doing and i hope someone can help

thanks, Jon

Get in touch with whoever you bought it off on ebay and ask them for a copy of the line.
It should be a CCcam.cfg or a newcamd.list file for the usb importer.

Ok, update...

I have purchased a new line off a reputable guy. he has sent me the code through twitter but i'm struggling to add it to the box. any ideas?

i have tried adding it using remote, through dream-explorer, usr, keys, then there is no option for newcamlist?

is there a way of adding the code to the usb and putting in the front and running cam uploader?

Back