help please guys

new camlist isnt showing inmy cam list only oscam_atv and mg_cfg
Yeah use filezilla. It's just as easy.

To create a newcamd.list just open notepad and ensure your line looks like this

CWS = *server* *port* *username* *password* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = *server* *port* *username* *password* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Save as newcamd.list and put in usr/keys using filezilla

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hope this helps Daniel. Good luck. Just noticed a couple of posts regarding the same issue associated with the new Wooshbuild v6 build. Possibly a few initial teething problems but I am sure they will be rectified in due course.

Last edited by a moderator:
worked perfectly i cant thank you guys enough the support on this forum is out of this world even for dummys like me. thanks guys

Menu>information>network and then take note of your IP address.

Open up FileZilla and type in your ip

Username - root

Password- root

Port 21

It'll load up a list on the right hand side. Scroll down until you find the usr, double click and then look for keys folder

In there you should find your newcamd.list file.

Now you have 2 options you can either drag and drop or right click on the file and choose view/edit and then open it with notepad and manually enter your line details.

Job done [emoji106]

A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope this helps Daniel. Good luck. Just noticed a couple of posts regarding the same issue associated with the new Wooshbuild v6 build. Possibly a few initial teething problems but I am sure they will be rectified in due course.

Hi Chris,

I just flashed my zgemma h.2s box. Set everything up but I cant get my N line gift working. I downloaded the latest wooshbuild and whenever I go into USB cam importer nothing my box crashes with a error. I have tried filezilla and copied and pasted the n line onto the Mg_CFG file. Still cant get my gift to work.
Any ideas what can I do?
Daniel - How did you fix your problem?

Hi Chris,

I just flashed my zgemma h.2s box. Set everything up but I cant get my N line gift working. I downloaded the latest wooshbuild and whenever I go into USB cam importer nothing my box crashes with a error. I have tried filezilla and copied and pasted the n line onto the Mg_CFG file. Still cant get my gift to work.
Any ideas what can I do?
Daniel - How did you fix your problem?

Mg_cfg is the softcam and if you've pasted anything in this you've probably corrupted it
The CWS line goes in newcamd.list, if it begins with N: it goes in CCcam.cfg
you can't download the latest wooshbuild, so you must have an outdated build on, wooshbuild infinity is the newest build, it's installed via a command line.

Other than that, you're doing smashing.

Mg_cfg is the softcam and if you've pasted anything in this you've probably corrupted it
The CWS line goes in newcamd.list, if it begins with N: it goes in CCcam.cfg
you can't download the latest wooshbuild, so you must have an outdated build on, wooshbuild infinity is the newest build, it's installed via a command line.

Other than that, you're doing smashing.

Thank I got it sorted. Re-Flashed the Zgemma box and got my CCam imported. Great stuff Thank you
Just have one problem now. I got a error message while I was doing the wooshbuild flash saying i don't have enough 300mb in my HDD, so basically what I did was use a USB as my HDD.
Now all EPG guide has disappeared and doesn't load anything? I have done a Crossepg download but that doesn't do anything either

If i put another USB in my Zgemma box and use that to save all my EPG data? Will this work and could you explain how please?
Or
Can I change the location of where my EPG gets saved?

Ive only used the box to store epg.
Go to plugins>epgimporter>click blue button
Choose Rytec uk sky virgin xmltv
Press exit once, press yellow

You may have to setup in EPG menu where to store epg before you do this

Back