Help with Whooshbuild Bouquet

Blizzard17

Hello

Currently having issues with my Zgemma H2S box, i have formatted the box twice, installed latest software and run all checks to get IPTV running..All OK

Tonight i switch the box on and all the bouquets have gone missing, this isn't the first time its happened...So i ran E-Channelizer to check if it could see the bouquets on the box and it could so my problem i got is whats happening and why cant i see them?

I was thinking about buying a new box as wasn't sure if its the box playing up

Any help would be great, i have attached the pictures so you can see the issue i am having

Thanks

Hello

Currently having issues with my Zgemma H2S box, i have formatted the box twice, installed latest software and run all checks to get IPTV running..All OK

Tonight i switch the box on and all the bouquets have gone missing, this isn't the first time its happened...So i ran E-Channelizer to check if it could see the bouquets on the box and it could so my problem i got is whats happening and why cant i see them?

I was thinking about buying a new box as wasn't sure if its the box playing up

Any help would be great, i have attached the pictures so you can see the issue i am having

Thanks

You must have put the pics in a private gallery as no one can see them.
Post them to ibb and post the links here

You should be able to see them now as just logged out and read thread on pc without logging in...And I could see the pictures

Thanks

Back