Here to help with any IPTV support

OK. Sort this one please.
I have somehow ended up with 2 EPGs on my setup. The setup was started by myself and completed by A.N. Other. I've attached photos of both(hope this is allowed) I prefer EPG 1 but don't know how to delete EPG 2. Never know which one is going to open, sometimes if 1 and the next time it's 2 and more often than not it contains no data or program description. The data is supposed to load daily but doesn't so I have to update it manually every day I want to use it. I'm using a Firestick 4
View attachment 59377 1 View attachment 593792
Isn't 1 using TV guide and 2 using live TV?

We know what movie you watched last night - Essex Boys (2000) - IMDb

Obviously she got her groove on at the ball sweated so much lost a few pounds plus sweat and glass is slippy. Following days she had to comfort eat putting back on a few pounds so the slipper was a perfect fit again.
Pat Tate was not in Essex Boys 2000 version. The character arose in Rise of the Footsoldier

Isn't 1 using TV guide and 2 using live TV?
Dooh don't know, is it. Your obviously familiar with this setup, I'm not, what about the issue of daily data download not completing. I was making the assumption that I had 2 competing epg's that was somehow causing corruption - maybe not.

Batteries dying now, will check out replies later

OK. Sort this one please.
I have somehow ended up with 2 EPGs on my setup. The setup was started by myself and completed by A.N. Other. I've attached photos of both(hope this is allowed) I prefer EPG 1 but don't know how to delete EPG 2. Never know which one is going to open, sometimes if 1 and the next time it's 2 and more often than not it contains no data or program description. The data is supposed to load daily but doesn't so I have to update it manually every day I want to use it. I'm using a Firestick 4
View attachment 59377 1 View attachment 593792
Nothing wrong as moshi said. Pic 1 is in groups mode, pic2 is in tv guide mode.

As for missing EPG ask your supplier to sort that one.

Back