High ECMs

gdmm

Is anyone else seeing a spike in ECMs from previously stable channels? Gold is one that has always been okay, but is now taking a while to clear nad freezes quite frequently.

Not so much Gold more Sports channels
Happening for sometime now The ecm times are moving from 164 to 1379 far to
High causing freezing

Gold and discovery are also unwatchable on my subs,good job every other sat has about 3 versions of discovery channel and if i want to watch Only Fools i will watch it on my plex.

The freezing channels on 28e usually work for me until around 1 to 2 pm, then after that they are unwatchable.

@linesman66 is that your only entry or just that to the end of the others ? in oscam.config

EDIT: it ok just looked at one you posted while back.

Last edited:
I've just a pain in my hole with sat (28.2) lines, I can't get a working one, I now have to teach my wife how to navigate IPTV. That in itself is a fate worse than death - she hates change.

I've just a pain in my hole with sat (28.2) lines, I can't get a working one, I now have to teach my wife how to navigate IPTV. That in itself is a fate worse than death - she hates change.
Can you not set it up like the satellite 28e channels then wheelo. She would not know the difference and sure you mentioned you were using a zgemma box

Back