Horse Racing

Cashed out and got my money back on two of the bets, but it won't let me cash out on another one I done later, De Bruyne to have 2 shots on target from outside the area.

Cashed out and got my money back on two of the bets, but it won't let me cash out on another one I done later, De Bruyne to have 2 shots on target from outside the area.
live chat them to see if you can get it void as they might say well he came on as a sub.

Aguero is 20/1 to have two headed shots on target or 2/1 which if they get plenty of crosses in.

for the change i have left stuck Aguero one headed shot on target and one left footed shot on target.

Last edited:
Just looked at j.gosden entries tomorrow, they are both short favourites so I might try and find another 2 to put with them m8.
yeah noticed both short hope you find another 2 to go with them.

sit out tomorrow got bets for Wednesday racing but need to wait on getting priced up.

this is one of the worst first half games i have watched for a while at Man City.

That first half wasn’t 3-0 game.

much better second half this game.

football bets on for tomorrow.(y)

Last edited:
Had both PL games for 0-0 at half time in a double, quite a few games now have had that score at half time since the return of football

Back