Horse Racing

I only put it in as it was trained by j.gosden m8.
don't have a problem with what you back or trainer everyone different.

A just can't bring myself to bet short priced favs and rarely bet on favs even if i liked the trainer or jockey just isn't me.

Hope your remaining three can win :sunglasses:

I put a good bet on Devious company, kingscotes main one today at his favourite track, a few football bets now and that will do me for today.

don't have a problem with what you back or trainer everyone different.

A just can't bring myself to bet short priced favs and rarely bet on favs even if i liked the trainer or jockey just isn't me.

Hope your remaining three can win :sunglasses:
You mean last 2 m8 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:(y)

I've fallen for j.gosden 2 runners tonight with 2 r.varian runners in a lucky 15 m8.good luck with that favourite you fancy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:(y)
R Varian has plenty of runners today.

yeah can't beat a 40/1 favourite :tearsofjoy:

got my other racing bets on now hopefully they come in(y).

will be watching rather than betting on another 40/1 shot runs in the 5.25 race at Leicester. Sartaj was sold after running for Aga Khan colours for trainer A De Royer Dupre. So will be in my tracker to see how performs after few runs.

R Varian has plenty of runners today.

yeah can't beat a 40/1 favourite :tearsofjoy:

got my other racing bets on now hopefully they come in(y).

will be watching rather than betting on another 40/1 shot runs in the 5.25 race at Leicester. Sartaj was sold after running for Aga Khan colours for trainer A De Royer Dupre. So will be in my tracker to see how performs after few runs.
Establish and Motamayiz the 2 r.varian entries I've had m8.

Lost a few quid earlier, but got it back with a double in the last 2 races at Haydock, 2 favs too and Murphy was on the last one, surprised to say the least, nice treble for him today.

Back