Horse Racing

Yeah full book of rides would probs fancy his first runner for Appleby fav but their record is one of the best especially at this course had 10 runners in 2yo novices here 4 have won 3 more placed.

Guess you will be having a go at his rides today.
Only backed 4 of godolphin runners he's riding m8.

If anyone can find the winners in both big field races at Goodwood today then your better off trying the lottery tonight also. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Yeah last week in Italy, but the SPL is back, plus Europa league and Champions league back from this Thursday, play off final on Tuesday night aswell, not be long until its time for the new season to start back, we have the Community shield on the 29th August, then there are the Euro championship play offs and other internationals, then I think the new EPL season starts on the 12th September, not too sure when the championship and Divisions 2&3 are starting back.

Yeah their is some football unless something pops up at decent price to bet on a would be happy to leave football to September/October.

Do you bet with skybet?

Was going to put a bet on Kimifive to win bet the horse last year in the race was unlucky but glad i left the race alone would be gutted getting done on the line.:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

One thing i did not understand why kept hearing Stone of destiny would go well on quicker going the horse is 0 from 11 on GF be 0 from 12 now.

I had £1-50 e/w on Summerghand along with Chairman of the board and 3 also rans, £15 on the race and I got just over 50 quid back.

Back