Horse Racing

Two more for tonight have popped up at Lingfield.

Richard Spencer and Angus Villiers team up well six runners three won two more placed trainer had 8 runners in novices races here and the jockey booked has a win for one ride. 4.50

Other ride is in the 6.25 teamed up three times in 3yo+ handicaps here three runs two won other placed so 100% win/place strike rate.

trainer not in best of form at the moment but did start well on the AW when racing restarted.

Stats are their to show he does well but they still have to go and show this on track.(y)

I had a double on Crowleys so called good things, but Khaloosy ran a stinker, I have a 6/4 and a 3/1 winner with a loser and one to go in the last race in a 50p yankee.
Got a goal in each half bet up last night on the Fulham game along with the 2 Norway games that were on Eurosport, 3/1 for the treble.

Two more for tonight have popped up at Lingfield.

Richard Spencer and Angus Villiers team up well six runners three won two more placed trainer had 8 runners in novices races here and the jockey booked has a win for one ride. 4.50

Other ride is in the 6.25 teamed up three times in 3yo+ handicaps here three runs two won other placed so 100% win/place strike rate.

trainer not in best of form at the moment but did start well on the AW when racing restarted.

Stats are their to show he does well but they still have to go and show this on track.(y)
Done £2 wins and £3 E/W double on these see what happens
20200731_160225-1.jpg

Was not going to bet but one off today for the four horses i have put up so fingers crossed can get few of them winning.
You never know in racing so don't expect guaranteed winners.:laughing::tearsofjoy:

You want to be near the front or in front at tonight AW meetings with the courses riding slow the kick back is going to be bad tonight.

I had a double on Crowleys so called good things, but Khaloosy ran a stinker, I have a 6/4 and a 3/1 winner with a loser and one to go in the last race in a 50p yankee.
Got a goal in each half bet up last night on the Fulham game along with the 2 Norway games that were on Eurosport, 3/1 for the treble.
hope you can get your last one winning.

you will still have Norway league and few others to do your goal in each half etc coupons.

Tonight has the french league cup final, The irish cup final and matches in the Swiss league, which is normally good for a few goals

first Watson horse beaten unlike his horse usually good with their speed wouldn't be surprised the way he does his business sells the horse sometimes new yard can help the horse.

Racing TV 12.00PM
Newmarket Goodwood Kilbeggan Galway & Hamilton

ITV 1.30PM
Goodwood & Newmarket

Sky Sports Racing 4.00PM
Chepstow

W.Buick got some good rides at Newmarket today, worth a second look.
Yeah full book of rides would probs fancy his first runner for Appleby fav but their record is one of the best especially at this course had 10 runners in 2yo novices here 4 have won 3 more placed.

Guess you will be having a go at his rides today.

Back