Horse Racing

I had a few bets at Newmarket last week, never got a look in, I couldnt pick my nose with the horses lately, I got £65 on last nights match though, BTTS, 3 corners each team, and 2 bookings each, a bit lucky as Arsenal got their 3rd corner very late, last kick of the ball, more or less, tonights football bets taking a battering at the minute.

I had a few bets at Newmarket last week, never got a look in, I couldnt pick my nose with the horses lately, I got £65 on last nights match though, BTTS, 3 corners each team, and 2 bookings each, a bit lucky as Arsenal got their 3rd corner very late, last kick of the ball, more or less, tonights football bets taking a battering at the minute.
Least you got money from your football bets guess you done the same bet for tonight games.

Not had too many bets on horses even though been a lot of racing but quite a few winners though from them including two 40/1 winners one two weekends ago and the winner of the Cambridgeshire at the weekend their and bet three singles today 2 won other placed Candelisa 33s Tomshalfbrother 5s Redarna 8s Take that at the moment.

Least you got money from your football bets guess you done the same bet for tonight games.

Not had too many bets on horses even though been a lot of racing but quite a few winners though from them including two 40/1 winners one two weekends ago and the winner of the Cambridgeshire at the weekend their and bet three singles today 2 won other placed Candelisa 33s Tomshalfbrother 5s Redarna 8s Take that at the moment.
Need a Chelsea corner in the last few minutes.

Had few bets today on horses two won and other placed other 3 unplaced so happy always watch out for Paul and Claire Rooney colours bet the winner of theirs in the last at Huntington today 13/2 returned 5s they only buy horses with quality rather than buy plenty horses they sold a lot of theirs.

Done one football bet Newport to have 10 shots 5/4 good odds for a team having like 14 or more shots past 2months.

Anyone have any winners today.

Got a goal in each half up in Brighton, Everton, Bayern Munich and Lazio matches, I had 2 bets like this Real Madrid beat the other one, had them with Burnley, Villareal and Salzburg, but a few quid back.

Looks like oisin murphy will be getting a six month ban for failed drug test in France nothing much said over here which is strange though so shall see what happens here.

Back