Horse Racing

Having a look now, I have taken the 11/10 for 2 goals or more, 7 or more match corners and 3 bookings in the Chelsea v Palace game
One more booking needed now.
You should have had that up surprised wasn't a booking for the 2nd pen.

You don't have much of a chance of a shot on target when the player who suppose to play behind the striker has been picking up and passing the ball deep in his half:sleep::X3:.

You should have had that up surprised wasn't a booking for the 2nd pen.

You don't have much of a chance of a shot on target when the player who suppose to play behind the striker has been picking up and passing the ball deep in his half:sleep::X3:.
Yeah, I thought at least one of the penaltys would have been a booking, I suppose it depends on who the ref is, didnt do too bad on my 2 yankees, I had Be more 2nd, Nazeef@9/1, Ostilio 7/2 and Spright, got £22-50 back of that one, but my other one was unlucky, Urban Artist 6/4, Existent 3/1, Ben Lilley 9/4 and Rum Runner 4th, got just over £32 back from it, I also had a few football bets done, hit the post with a few of them , but all were beat.

Yeah, I thought at least one of the penaltys would have been a booking, I suppose it depends on who the ref is, didnt do too bad on my 2 yankees, I had Be more 2nd, Nazeef@9/1, Ostilio 7/2 and Spright, got £22-50 back of that one, but my other one was unlucky, Urban Artist 6/4, Existent 3/1, Ben Lilley 9/4 and Rum Runner 4th, got just over £32 back from it, I also had a few football bets done, hit the post with a few of them , but all were beat.
Least you got a return from your bets.

You having a go at the Arc tomorrow.

Least you got a return from your bets.

You having a go at the Arc tomorrow.
I done a yankee at Longchamp, St Marks Basilica, Fancy Blue, Glass slippers and Earthlight, I also done £2.50 e/w on Mogul and Serpentine, plus a fiver on Stradavarius. in the arc.

I done a yankee at Longchamp, St Marks Basilica, Fancy Blue, Glass slippers and Earthlight, I also done £2.50 e/w on Mogul and Serpentine, plus a fiver on Stradavarius. in the arc.
Hope all four win Glass slippers has the ground won their last year.

Both good each shouts for the arc.

Had Each way bets on Japan and Persian king and had a few quid on Sovereign at 80s to finish in top 5 and 25s to finish in top 8 crazy odds for a horse who has won and placed at 1m4f but on good going but has won on heavy over a 1m so worth a chance at the odds.

Noticed Skybet have done Jamie Vardy to have one shot on target tomorrow at Evens surely he has to have shot on target against a West Ham team.

Noticed Skybet have done Jamie Vardy to have one shot on target tomorrow at Evens surely he has to have shot on target against a West Ham team.
Hopefully he dosent, and none of his mates does either and maybe the hammers can chalk up another 3 points and get 2 league wins in a row, but I know what you mean, you would expect Vardy to score at least one goal, with the form he is in.

Hopefully he dosent, and none of his mates does either and maybe the hammers can chalk up another 3 points and get 2 league wins in a row, but I know what you mean, you would expect Vardy to score at least one goal, with the form he is in.
Doesn’t need to score just has a shot on target.

Getting my bets returned for O’Brien bets all his horses and all his boys who train are withdrawing their horses so probs be no bet tomorrow the odds will be bad due to rule 4s.

Horses stuffed for me, a few football bets still running onto tonights games.
Any luck so far with them.

what odds I wonder for Tottenham and Aston Villa to win and over 5.5 goals.:tearsofjoy:

After two lost on players not having shot on target done singles on Levante and Aston Villa to have certain amount of shots both up so got money back plus from lost bets and more than double back from them rescues the weekend.:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

1 UP BTTS, 2 others still running for the 2nd half, Had tonights 4 games, 1 was posponed, along with Utd and Brann on that , Goal in each half now for 2 of the games, and the other one is over three goals Utd, AC Milan, Villa, Barcelona and Lyon.

1 UP BTTS, 2 others still running for the 2nd half, Had tonights 4 games, 1 was posponed, along with Utd and Brann on that , Goal in each half now for 2 of the games, and the other one is over three goals Utd, AC Milan, Villa, Barcelona and Lyon.
Good Luck for the remaining games.

Was surprised bookies were still giving odds etc for Juventus game when Napoli could not travel.

How did your bets go.

Just got the one up, needed a goal in the 2 8pm games in the 2nd half to get the other 2 up, but still a bit ahead over the weekend, give it a break now until Thursday.

Back