Windows 10 how to fix win10 blue screen error unbootable drive

jolly3434

how to fix win10 blue screen error unbootable drive

anyone know how or what i need to do to stop this happening?

its happen twice in a month, couldnt get win10 to boot just kept relooping saying win10 had a problem and had to shut down.

after searching how to try and get win10 to boot i saved file on usb stick from mircosoft site changed bios to boot from usb and manage to get into the repair section which it did, then done a complete system scan: sfc/scannow said files all ok.

am not that good with pc's but found the info above what to do to get back into win10 but just cant find anything that tells me what to do to stop it happening again

thankyou

its happen twice in a month, couldnt get win10 to boot just kept relooping saying win10 had a problem and had to shut down.

after searching how to try and get win10 to boot i saved file on usb stick from mircosoft site changed bios to boot from usb and manage to get into the repair section which it did, then done a complete system scan: sfc/scannow said files all ok.

am not that good with pc's but found the info above what to do to get back into win10 but just cant find anything that tells me what to do to stop it happening again

thankyou

B.S.O.D (Blue Screen Of Death) on bootup is usually RAM issue pal. When you next encounter blue screen bootloop remove a stick of ram and reboot, if you get blue screen again...put stick back in and take other stick out...im pretty sure you have a faulty stick of ram pal.

Mrlaaaaa

B.S.O.D (Blue Screen Of Death) on bootup is usually RAM issue pal. When you next encounter blue screen bootloop remove a stick of ram and reboot, if you get blue screen again...put stick back in and take other stick out...im pretty sure you have a faulty stick of ram pal.

Mrlaaaaa

thankyou, ill try that next time

Download a Linux Ubuntu Desktop CD, boot from it and run Mem Test for at least 6 hours.
Failing that, download Windows 10 Fresh using Media Tool and re-install from scratch.

Download a Linux Ubuntu Desktop CD, boot from it and run Mem Test for at least 6 hours.
Failing that, download Windows 10 Fresh using Media Tool and re-install from scratch.
Thankyou for that, will download Linux Ubuntu and try that.
i did use windows 10 media tool and managed to get pc to boot from usb which brought me to the advance settings or tried repair, but said it couldnt do it then clicked on restore to a save point and pc loaded up fine after that. the blue screen hasnt come back since, but if it does i ll try what you said, thankyou to both replys
thankyou

Thankyou for that, will download Linux Ubuntu and try that.
i did use windows 10 media tool and managed to get pc to boot from usb which brought me to the advance settings or tried repair, but said it couldnt do it then clicked on restore to a save point and pc loaded up fine after that. the blue screen hasnt come back since, but if it does i ll try what you said, thankyou to both replys
thankyou

Good to hear you have sorted your problem, let's hope you don't get the same problem again.

thankyou

Its a hardware issue 99%, go ahead and Back up your data and run a HDD test . BTW which brand are you using. (many have inbult self test if it is an OEM model. IF the HDD test passed then try to do a clean installation of OS after running a CHKDSK

Back