GrogBuild How to install grogbuild without usb mounted hdd

I didn't flash it - bought second hand and this was the image I guess that was flashed to it.

On the setup menu there is a flash image option - when I try to use this - cannot find images please try later. I've unzipped the open atv file and it creates a folder on the usb stick with a name of h8 and files within that folder.

Screenshot

View attachment 86945
Power off the box at the socket.
Make sure the usb is in the box and power it on while keeping a finger on the standby button and it will flash openatv

You said flashing by fat32 USB does not work. The regular help is:
Check files/folders on USB drive are correct.
Make sure USB drive is fat32 file system
Try different USB device, 8GB or less.

Rather than give you various options to flash it, please state the method you want to use to flash and we can persevere with it until the image is flashed. I have listed them on previous post.

You said flashing by fat32 USB does not work. The regular help is:
Check files/folders on USB drive are correct.
Make sure USB drive is fat32 file system
Try different USB device, 8GB or less.

Rather than give you various options to flash it, please state the method you want to use to flash and we can persevere with it until the image is flashed. I have listed them on previous post.
Just like to say thanks for everyone's help - finally got it to flash through usb. Previously tried two usb sticks without success (which previously worked on the zgemma h2s), the one that worked was an old Sandisk cruzer micro 2gb. Now got open atv working on the zgemma h82h. Regards all

Just like to say thanks for everyone's help - finally got it to flash through usb. Previously tried two usb sticks without success (which previously worked on the zgemma h2s), the one that worked was an old Sandisk cruzer micro 2gb. Now got open atv working on the zgemma h82h. Regards all
Those old USB sticks should be ok the 2 gb SanDisk is perfect for flashing boxes. Try a low level format with HDD guru then fat 32 that should sort them never failed for me and I have flashed thousands.

Back