how to install line on zgemma h2s

Don't know downloaded everything from Wooshbuild so whatever was built into there I suppose. As you can guess I am very new to this had an openbox before thought I would try the zgemma its been a nightmare.

Found it looks like its a better way , Only thing is cant get the line from the Email box onto the usb. tried dragging has a sort of forbidden symbol, tried "send to" but no option for that . Had the same problem trying to get it onto Filezilla

Found it looks like its a better way , Only thing is cant get the line from the Email box onto the usb. tried dragging has a sort of forbidden symbol, tried "send to" but no option for that . Had the same problem trying to get it onto Filezilla

Just open the email file, copy and paste whats in the file and add to the newcamd.list and save then install via the guide for the plugin
if cline follow the guide for that

Waiting for my line provider to send the line in another form as you suggest . Meanwhile I noticed on the box cam plug in it says v3 only .
I thought Wooshbuild version installed was v4 . Do you think that will be next problem ?

It says V3+ which was the version it was first installed on.
A good provider should have responded fairly quickly to a request for correct files.

Ok thanks for that . He's been very patient with me because I am starting to realise I am out of my depth . So I am going to wait and see , perhaps I've stretched his patience too far
after all he's got another life .
I appreciate your interest and thanks for your reply .

hi there, any advice gratefully received on this one, total noob, how do i input a 2nd line? have had one for 4 months and it's been down and freezing quite a bit, so purchased another and folllowed instructions here, now i cant get either of them to work, black screens all round. the new line looks nothing like the 1st one - C: *******.** 00000 (my ebay username) **** - other one is much longer.
i read elsewhere in the forum that it's possible but i don't know how.
Cheers

My first guess when i see you have your ebay username in your line is that you purchased from there ROFL

I wouldn't rely on a fleabay line. bound to have problems.

simply paste your c line in the CCcam.cfg file located in the /etc/ folder on your zgemma.
once you done that save the CCcam.cfg file.

go to softcam manager restart CCcam 2.3.0 then should work

Thanks for the rapid response, yeah i know :(
thats what i've been doing, laptop ftp box etc neither are giving me a picture.
Cheers

Hi, newbie question

I'm going from an openbox to Zgemma H2s

i've nothing in my newcamd.list on my openbox,
but my CCcam.cfg seems to have the line and begins "N:"
so do i convert this to "CWS = " and save as a newcamd.list or do i just import the CCcam.cfg ?

Thanks in Advance

port the nline into cccam.cfg

if useing mgcamd place in newcamd.list as CWS = xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxx

check with provider that you can do that change as some providers ports a different once changed from nline to cws

Read through this post but unfortunately cannot solve my problem, also read as much as possible and viewed youtube videos but not working. I've installed a build (Openatv5.3 H Series Backup Image) which sets everything up nicely, but having trouble with my line configuration. Provider didn't give me a file but the resource, un & pw, port.

Tired using CCcam.cfg with
C: tv.resource.co.uk 33633 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 and N: tv.resource.co.uk 33633 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Also tried newcamd.list
CWS = tv.resource.co.uk 33633 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 and N: tv.resource.co.uk 33633 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Neither of these files exist to edit so had to create my own.

Used mgcamd1.38r1 and CCcam 2.30

Really appreciate any ideas of help anyone can offer
GOt it working in the end. It seemed to be an issue with the mcgamd version on my gify, the builds I failed with used mgcam_1.38R1, but the (New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h) build included mgcamd1.38. Worked fine then with editing newcamd.list with CWD = etc. Thanks

Last edited:
any tips installing would be great

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

I have just bought a zgemma does it not work as easy as you thought I am going to gie it a go and let you know how I get on

Back